Rear end whining and clunking problems AGAIN

I had the district Ford guy look at my car, he is an ass clown. Said nothing was wrong, so I went back down to the dealership and beat the manager and techs to a pulp. After driving my car 5 feet in the parking lot, they all admitted they and the DM missed it!!! But they didn't really miss it. The dealer ain't moving cars, so the make their money fixing cars out of warranty. Ford doesn't want to fix it because it's a design issue with the rear along with the clunking noise.

DUDE, THEY DON'T WANT TO AND THEY WON'T FIX YOUR CAR!!!!!!! I'm being honest.

Hire an attorney and buy a GM after they lemon law it.

Here is the link to the clunking noise, good luck, people have contacted Bill ford about it, no one is going to get it fixed!

click here

Dude, read the thread before posting. This is about the rear axle, not the front suspension. :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

And the plot thickens! We picked up the car yesterday after just having the shifter fixed, and the service advisor flashes us a "special service bulliten" stating they no longer have to fix any "clunking" sounds from the rear end! HAH! Now this is considered "normal" to Ford! 5 times trying to fix it and now they have a Get Out Of Jail Free card! WTF. I'm sooooooo pissed.

And the plot thickens! We picked up the car yesterday after just having the shifter fixed, and the service advisor flashes us a "special service bulliten" stating they no longer have to fix any "clunking" sounds from the rear end! HAH! Now this is considered "normal" to Ford! 5 times trying to fix it and now they have a Get Out Of Jail Free card! WTF. I'm sooooooo pissed.

Yeah, like I ride in other cars and the rears "clunk" ALL the time, because they are supposed to do that!!!!!:shrug: That sure is crappy of Ford!

We're still trying to get them to buy the car back.... Hopefully soon we can bend the far enough with all the phone calls and bitching that they'll just take it back and let me buy another one (hopefully) without all these problems

I had the district Ford guy look at my car, he is an ass clown. Said nothing was wrong, so I went back down to the dealership and beat the manager and techs to a pulp. After driving my car 5 feet in the parking lot, they all admitted they and the DM missed it!!! But they didn't really miss it. The dealer ain't moving cars, so the make their money fixing cars out of warranty. Ford doesn't want to fix it because it's a design issue with the rear along with the clunking noise.

DUDE, THEY DON'T WANT TO AND THEY WON'T FIX YOUR CAR!!!!!!! I'm being honest.

Hire an attorney and buy a GM after they lemon law it.

Here is the link to the clunking noise, good luck, people have contacted Bill ford about it, no one is going to get it fixed!

click here

Sadly I have seen this happen before.