Paint and Body recommendations for cover

kendawg73

Feb 5, 2014
My Fox sits under a car port (unfortunately I don't have a garage yet), I've had tarps covering it the past 5 years since I got it and torn it apart... but it's only really covering the front and rear half... car is all dirty, and after 2 years I opened the hood to get ready to get the motor back in, and my freshly panted engine bay was dirty ad crap ( I just finished getting the underside all painted, and the rear end back in with all new rear suppression)... so I had to wash that... any way, I was thinking I need to get a waterproof/weatherproof cover for it... so was looking for any recommendations... was looking on carcover.com, can get one for 119.00 with 20.00 off coupon, but looking a reviews for company is hit and miss, then there was one with almost same name, carcovers.com there reviews seem really bad...

so was wondering what others are using... car really doesn't get wet unless wind blows, but it's getting dirty... the pass window is even turning green... so I need to give it a good wash and get it covered while I"m working on it...

• Sponsors (?)