redoing some stuff

So I finally decided to put some FMS spring on my car with some Mach1 struts and shocks to go with it. then, I found out what was causing the annoying squeeks in my front end- balljoint on the driver side! so I took my suspension apart, and just upgrading my brakes(kinda), to something a bit lighter and "better", And I was hoping you guys could give me ur opinion to which ball joint to put in, or should I get a bumpsteer kit, and whatever opinions u guys may have. here's some pics! I know, I know she needs paint
and oh! I got a shifter ball from fatknobs.com... COOL!
:SNSign:
IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6480.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

IMG_6492.jpg

blackoutplate.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6482.jpg
    IMG_6482.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6480.jpg
    IMG_6480.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6489.jpg
    IMG_6489.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6492.jpg
    IMG_6492.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 44
  • blackoutplate.jpg
    blackoutplate.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 47
  • Sponsors (?)

If it is the balljoint I would say to get the cobra arms with ball joints for $160ish... By the time you buy two ball joints and get them pressed you are close $$ wise, then you still have your worn bushings.

94-302-vert said:
If it is the balljoint I would say to get the cobra arms with ball joints for $160ish... By the time you buy two ball joints and get them pressed you are close $$ wise, then you still have your worn bushings.
well, I'm a tech, so I can press it myself, and got the balljoint for less than 60 for both. but i am looking at those arm,though.

and yup the X2 ball joint i heard does a good job..