Release date for 2005s

WARPrints

Jan 29, 2004
I have been advised that the 2005 will be in dealers in late May or early June. Shhhhh. Ford doesn't want anyone to know - gotta sell the old stock 2004s.

I have Dealer info sheet ... but can't get it to display in this post. Will try later.

• Sponsors (?)

WARPrints said:
I have been advised that the 2005 will be in dealers in late May or early June. Shhhhh. Ford doesn't want anyone to know - gotta sell the old stock 2004s.

I have Dealer info sheet ... but can't get it to display in this post. Will try later.

Email them to me and I will try to make it happen.

jcayer said:
PLEASE make it happen!!! (That would just make my entire YEAR if I could get the new 05 and enjoy it for the WHOLE summer!!!!!!!!!)

You kidding, anybody that has the current car and has any thoughts of modding it should be really interested too. This might decide what I do with my car or not.

Ron Jeremy said:
I thought that the 2005 Mustang is going to be released in dealer lots and showrooms in the fall of 2004? What's going on here? One day I hear fall 2004 and the next day I hear spring 2004. Which date is right? I don't beleive that the 2005 Mustang will come out this spring. The fall of 2004 is a more reasonable release date.

This guy says he has a dealer info sheet. Relax and pull up a chair. This is going to get interesting if it goes down.

skywarp said:
This guy says he has a dealer info sheet. Relax and pull up a chair. This is going to get interesting if it goes down.

Key word being IF

I have my doubts. When someone comes here and uses their first post to proclaim something without backing it up, it makes me very suspicious.

Once i see either the facts posted or emailed to me, I will believe it.

I'll give this one 24 hours to come clean before I :lock: this thread.

Everything I've read says the '05's are to be at the dealers in the Fall of 2005. May or June would be a major surprise. Ordering an '05 in May sounds more believable.

"I'm from Missouri, show me."

Correction: Fall of 2004, thanks for Boomer's catch below.

I think that's wishful thinking on somebody's part. Considering that Job 1 at the new Flat Rock plant isn't scheduled until September!

Updated: 21 January 2004.

The below chart represents Ford's 2005 JOB1 start build date. All scheduled dates are subject to change.

Make / Model Assembly Plant Final 2004 Submit Date 2005 JOB1 Date
Ford Mustang Dearborn Rouge 05 May Production ends in Dearborn
Ford Mustang Auto Alliance. Flat Rock, MI 07 September

I agree with tenhunter. one of my Friend's dad is one the head guys at the dealership where I live and he said that they won't evn start taking orders til July at the earliest. I think that Fors is trying to get most of the bugs out of the car so they don't have to do a recall on anything so, I think they will start showing up in September.

tylers65 said:
Key word being IF

I have my doubts. When someone comes here and uses their first post to proclaim something without backing it up, it makes me very suspicious.

Once i see either the facts posted or emailed to me, I will believe it.

I'll give this one 24 hours to come clean before I :lock: this thread.

wheres the lock and chain at..... ill do it myself.