Review on John's Mustang, Houston, TX..

Adams91LX

Dec 9, 2003
Plano, TX
Today I became a first time, and last time John's Mustang customer. I called around 4:15 today and asked if they carried the 79-82 door striker. They replied yes and they had them in stock. I drove 1 hour down, only to be told by the counter person that they did not stock them. No problem, I actually only need the bushing, which is shared by all the 79-93 strikers. They have the other striker in stock, but they are twice the price. LRS sells just the bushing for seven bucks. But, I was willing to pay 13 for the entire striker. I am not however, willing to pay 25 dollars for the wrong striker after calling ahead to make sure the part was in stock. I told him I wanted to pay the 13 for the wring striker. He said no and also wouldn't sell me just the bushing. He gave me 5% off with no apology. I will never be back. What a crappy way to run a business. Hope none of you make the mistake I did in showing up.

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't think he even carried parts for foxes, just 60's-early 70's.. I've called them before, never impressed with them.