Votes: 35 94.6%
  • 96-98

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xc_myers_06

Aug 6, 2004
Nebraska
Hey guys, what do you think about the ricer tails that like ebay has to offer on ur stangs? i just read in a thread about tails between 94/95 and 96-98. so what are your opinions on all tails?

Attachments

• chrome.jpg
    chrome.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 230
  • clear 98.jpg
    clear 98.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 220
  • Sponsors (?)

U shoulda knew how this would turn out before even posting the poll. EVERYONE will go to the 94/95's...with a few going for the 96-98's. None for those ricer POS lights.

But i'll tell u one thing. If i went with clear lights up front, which i would never do on black, but IF i did, i would get the carbon fiber tail lights with the black bezels. They arent as "blingy" as those things up top....but yet...still dont look right. I will give the 96-98's one thing though, i like their "jewel" look. Their red lens looks much better than ours.

I'd take my 94/95 lights with the saleen bezels all dayyyyyyyy :nice:

yea i was just posting to see opinions, i am a die-hardcore fan on the 94-95 style. It does tell that i am the last of the 5.0 series. Although the v6 has them too. I think they should make more changes between base and gt because their aren't too many visuals but i guess there are quite a few inside the car. In the end, i am all about the 94-95 lights but i don't mind the 96-98 stang lights because they are clear. I would like to get a 94-95 style that is clear

xc_myers_06 said:
yea i was just posting to see opinions, i am a die-hardcore fan on the 94-95 style. It does tell that i am the last of the 5.0 series. Although the v6 has them too. I think they should make more changes between base and gt because their aren't too many visuals but i guess there are quite a few inside the car. In the end, i am all about the 94-95 lights but i don't mind the 96-98 stang lights because they are clear. I would like to get a 94-95 style that is clear
positive7.jpg

I like the 94/95 factories because there are so few 94/95 cars out there that are nice nowadays. But I do prefer the shinier look of the 96-98 tails; they seem to stand out more to me, with the reflective-like backing and all. I just changed out my 94/95 tails to the 96-98s. But I'm keeping my old tails in case I ever want to change back...

nc_stang_girl said:
I like the 94/95 factories because there are so few 94/95 cars out there that are nice nowadays. But I do prefer the shinier look of the 96-98 tails; they seem to stand out more to me, with the reflective-like backing and all. I just changed out my 94/95 tails to the 96-98s. But I'm keeping my old tails in case I ever want to change back...

put your flame suite on :flame:

nmcgrawj said:
U shoulda knew how this would turn out before even posting the poll. EVERYONE will go to the 94/95's...with a few going for the 96-98's. None for those ricer POS lights.

But i'll tell u one thing. If i went with clear lights up front, which i would never do on black, but IF i did, i would get the carbon fiber tail lights with the black bezels. They arent as "blingy" as those things up top....but yet...still dont look right. I will give the 96-98's one thing though, i like their "jewel" look. Their red lens looks much better than ours.

I'd take my 94/95 lights with the saleen bezels all dayyyyyyyy :nice:

Same here. I like the lenses of the 96-98 better, but I like the design of the 94-95 much better. I also like the carbon fiber tails and actually almost bought a set a while back. Then I decided against it and spent the money on go-fast parts :D

someone should just make and sell the 94/95 tails with the clear plastic instead of the fogged plastic...you could make quite a bit of money from ppl on here that like the 94/95 style but want the lens off the 96-98 stang.

well I got a set of 96-98 clear lense with the carbon fiber...My lights were in bad condition you know they werent red no more they were white.And they had a few cracks. It looked like a good idea at the time but now I have seen the light.:dead:94-95 rocks and Im going back