Interior and Upholstery Roll Cage with 90 Mustang GT Convertible

I'm looking at the Maximum MotorSports 4 point rollcage for the Fox Mustang Convertible. However, neither the instructions or the photos indicate that you can put the top down. I'm looking at turning this car into a touring/occasional autocross car. Can anyone confirm or deny that you can still put the top down with the roll bar installed. If not, does anyone have any recommendations on sourcing and installation? Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm looking at the Maximum MotorSports 4 point rollcage for the Fox Mustang Convertible. However, neither the instructions or the photos indicate that you can put the top down. I'm looking at turning this car into a touring/occasional autocross car. Can anyone confirm or deny that you can still put the top down with the roll bar installed. If not, does anyone have any recommendations on sourcing and installation? Thanks!

I have the 6 point Autopower mustang roll bar kit and was able to lower and raise the top. I only installed the 4 points and did not connect it to the rear to make it a full 6 point. Took it out as the car was 3,700 lbs and got a Cobra for the track. 1990 convertible.