Ronstang saves day....Roller 5.OOOOOHHHH conversion

Ronstang said:
He can thank all of my wonderful friends who pulled through for this low buck build up. My friend didn't want a .060 overbore so would not use the engine and it was just sitting there. Jason was aware of the potential overheating but we were in a pinch. It seems to be running just fine, creeps up in temps just sitting but nothing catastrophic, I am pleasantly surprised. I was also able to collect parts from my friend Steve. Him and I keep alot of parts we aren't going to use because we know someone will need them someday and we give them away at that point. My friend Bill has a machine shop and he turned the front of the balance down to make it shorter to work with the v-belts and then made a spacer for the water pump pulley because we still had to space out the accessories .285 inch to get correct alignment...and he did all this on a Friday evening from abotu 4-6PM.

This was an amazing feat that was accomplished in my driveway in 4 days and could not have happened without the help of my friends in that came through for me and Jason when we really needed it. Even my friend Dave, who stopped by to say hi on his day off, jumped in and helped Jason get the engine off the stand, installed the flywheel, and got the engine hanging between the shock towers while I was at the machine shop fixing the balancer. I'm still amazed at all we did and overcame in a short period and without my FRIENDS it would have never happened. THANKS GUYS!!!!!

very much agreed, and that is the point of this thread, a thread of thanks!

• Sponsors (?)