RPM Outlet

boss 302

Apr 2, 2005
Just wondering how They are to deal with. They're showing SLP Loudmouths for 2005 Gt for $249 in 5.0 Magazine. Sounds too good to be true. Also, where are They located? Thanks:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a shifter from them and it was pulled wrong. (***** happens) They paid the return shipping and sent the correct shifter UPS 2nd day along with a sincere apology. I have NO problem recommending them.

Pennywise2 said:
I have heard horrible stories about them.
Bad customer service and they will never get my business.

dunno what you heard but bought my long tubes from them on ebay for really cheap, mistakenly charged the winning bid on my credit card twice (so instead of $415, i charged $830 - i know i know) and they refunded my money the next day

=)

think they are a good company as my long tubes should be in today!
-mike

I've heard a few horror stories about them also, but I can't complain. I went on their web sight and saw they were offering various packages for CAI and predator and UD pulleys, but no package for all three. I sent them an email and they quickly put together a package at an incredible price. I bought the package as did a few friends and none of us had any regrets.

I would call them and see if they have what you are buying in stock. If not, they will charge your credit card as soon as you place the order and then they place an order with the manufacturer and drop ship to you. Once you place the order, you can't change your mind and their return policy is not that good, unless you received the wrong product or it was damaged. At that point, they make you deal directly with the manufacturer. That is what most peole complain about.

Here's my experience with them.

Ordered a linelock kit for the s197, got the order tracking email and was told via email in a couple of days I should be able to track shipment. I waited four days before I looked and nothing came up.
I emailed them. I had a very hard time getting to them via email, they just never responded. After a week of that I started calling and was very surprised to get a live person to speak to. I was then told oh yeah we sold all of those units in one day, the next batch will ship this Thursday. Friday comes around and I cannot track the item still.

I call them back on Monday, got a diff't person but the same story, it should ship this Thursday, you can track it Friday. Well patiently I waited until Friday and still couldn't track this order.

Call them again, hey this is the third week here guys what's the deal? "We aren't sure when we are getting new units in but we have an older version that just had some instructions and a small flange changed due to customer confusion. If you are the least bit competent you can install the original kit. We will ship that right out to you.

Another week goes by, nothing. Call them up and ask now what's the story? "We aren't sure when this will ship", "Well I'm sure I'd like to cancel this order now." Oh we can't do that over the phone you have to submit an email to do that. And so I did just that. The credit was back a week or so later.

At least you can get folks on the phone, but I wouldn't mess with e-mail inquiries. All in all they were friendly to deal with, just felt like the left hand wasn't aware of what the right hand was doing sometimes.

i ordered boost gauge, fuel press gauge, and fuel rail access kit. set it up for 2nd day air but when i got home the next evening, it was on the back porch. prices seem to be good to me.