S.C.U.M. "For Life" Innaugural Run- Aug 7th

Had a great time all!!!!!

I can't tell you how much I am going to miss everyone. This has been the highlite of my time here in California, bar none.

Please send me the pics and keep me posted after I leave (thank God for StangNet) on Sept 1st.

Beau-have a drink for me from the single barrel!!!!!

S.C.U.M. For Lyfe

• Sponsors (?)

L8 MUSL said:
Yeah, on that dyno run I was only seeing 6psi of boost and I had a 9psi pulley on there! So, I think the bad bearings were holding it back and robbing hp to spin the thing.
After the new bearings and the new pulley, I should see 10psi of boost.
That SHOULD put me in the 330rwhp range. :nice:
330rwhp...niiiice...after you get the new pulley on i want to race you :)

SCORPION said:
Had a great time all!!!!!

I can't tell you how much I am going to miss everyone. This has been the highlite of my time here in California, bar none.

Please send me the pics and keep me posted after I leave (thank God for StangNet) on Sept 1st.

Beau-have a drink for me from the single barrel!!!!!

S.C.U.M. For Lyfe
:flag: Will do! I'm bringing it to my dads tonight to sample, after we BBQ some steaks and sit back with a couple of cigars. Thank you again, it was very generous and not at all expected. I'm glad you enjoyed your stogie, when those cubans are good...they are goooooooooood!

edit: Did you see my link to the Diamonds pictures? :)

Hey Jason,
When are you leaving?
I'm not sure I want to say good bye in person, I'll get all misty and $h!t. It's been great having you involved in our little group and I know I'm pleased to call you my friend.
You have my email address right?
And my phone #?
And you can alway's find us here on Stangnet. I hope you get that Stroker built like we talked about and get that coupe all sorted out the way you want to. keep us posted on how it AND you and kerry are doing. You know you alway's have friends here in California if you decide to come back. Vios Condios my big bald headed friend, we will miss you!
Thanks for the laughs and for serving our country for 8 years.
Take care,
Bill & Pat.

Johns89lx said:
Bill,

All you need is one of those "Maytag" power pipes like I have.

j/k :jester:

Funny you should say that John but that's exactly what I have going on right now. Insted of removing my powerpipe, MAF and filter, with my blower removed I used some of that flexy hose to connect the TB intake pipe to the powerpipe. It's pretty funny looking, comes off the TB turns, goes straight, does 180 into the powerpipe and then the powerpipe does two 90's into the fenderwell! :rolleyes:
It should only be for a week :(

172715167nNtdXX_ph.jpg
[/IMG] check this out

172715167nNtdXX_ph.jpg

:rlaugh: ya ya ya if only i'd known we were racing ;)

besides you got the stage II weight reduction going on that car...i could never hang with it..

on a side note, anyone know anything about good 2 day driving courses besides Bob Bondurant and Skip Barber? My dad is now giving me my 21st birthday present, which is a weekend at a driving school. Only catch is its gotta bein Cali or AZ. Anyone know of one where they get to drive Cobras?

Hey, what a great present!
I know they have one at Laguna Seca, Las Vegas MotorSpeedway, and also at that track up by Oakland (that looks like a really cool track) what ever it's called.
Maybe check out their web sites.

theres on in Salinas from what I know, but I can't remember what track is there. :( i'm going to do more research tomorrow when i get all of that JD Single Barrel out of my system.

Well......I am all done. Yesterday was my last day and now I have nothing but time to kill. I need to get the oil leak/burn taken care of. Beau, what do you think that might cost me down at JBA. There is a Ford Quality Care shop right down the road from me, too. Anyone have any bad experiences with one of those shops. If anyone knows a place that can do it for cheap, could you pass it on to me. I need it done in a hurry which is why I am not going to try and do it myself.

Anyway, I'll be around until the 1st of September then taking off east bound. Would love to hang out with you guys one last time before I go, so let me know if something is being planned soon.

Email me:
[email protected]

I know JBA could handle the problem but the cost would be higher if you went to them over a regular auto shop. How much it would be, I don't know. Your best bet would be to call them and find out. Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon. :)

Jason, What leak are we talking about fixing?
I have a great mechanic that I totaly trust (the only one who has ever worked on my car other then my bro or I), he is in Oceanside on Wisconson street. called Dennis Automotive 722-8338.
You will talk to his wife Patty, tell her Bill Billing sent you, they will do you right I promise.