Roush Saleen 20th Anniversary Party with the Pink Flamingos

mysticstang

Jan 27, 2004
Everyone is invited to the the Saleen Inc. 20th Anniversary Party with the Pink Flamingos sponsored by Saleen Inc and the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club. It will be held on Friday April 16th during the 40th Anniversary Mustang Show in Nashville, TN.

For more information about The Pink Flamingos go to www.thepinkflamingos.com

Once I have the details about the 40th show and the Saleen 20th Anniversary Party, I will post the information.

We look forward in seeing everyone at the Party!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I am... :) and a bunch of other people from SOEC. Expect a very good turn out of cars. Were you at the 35th Anniversary Show? Pretty much alot of people are staying at the Opryland Resort & Convention Center. The rate is $139.00 per night. YES, Steve will be attending the show. You will be able to renew your membership with the SOEC at the show. You can look for me and I can help you with that. Don't forget about the PARTY Friday Night!!! See ya there!

Ill be down there in my Saleen like i said earlier. Do i have to pre-register to park in a special place or anything, or will i just be let in because im in it? Or will there even be a special place to park for us...not sure on what the setup is gonna be like.

Look forward in seeing you all at the show.... If your like me (and I am sure that Sizleen515 will agree) I can't wait for nice weather. :D I am getting sick of this crap...

Well, my cars don't go out in this weather except the explorer. I can't wait to get on the road with my cars.... well, actually only the S-281 would be driven down. The SSC gets trailered down to the show. I hope it doesn't RAIN like it did last year during the spring. :(

It is a MCA event with ALL mustangs, not just Saleen's. Check out the link that NJStangFan listed and check out www.saleenclub.net for everything that we have planned. I will have all the information of what we have planned in the next few days once a few loose ends are tied up.

THe Pink Flamingos is an open party to EVERYONE, so tell everyone that you know that is going to be at the show to come out to it. From 7:00PM - 8:30PM there will be a meet and greet with Steve Saleen. Then the party starts from 8:30PM until 12:30AM

Sizleen515 said:
Has any more info been given. As far as what needs to be done to show a car in there? Can you just drive up early and get in if your in your Saleen? Times it starts etc etc??

You have to be preregistered to have your car judged or on display.
You have to provide your confirmation letter before you can enter.
And there is Saleen judging classes. :D

he signed my car two years ago and then i got a house of kolor sponsership and i changed the color so i lost it .......do you know if he will walking through the car midway again????? and anybody know if carol shelby will be thre also??????