San Diego Guys

• Sponsors (?)

John89lx said:
Hey, Bill. Saw you "flying" south on El Camino Real and Mesa Drive Saturday afternoon around 4:15. I was at the light turning south from Mesa onto ECR in the wife's Scion Xb so there was no way I was going to catch up to you. The new hood looks good :nice:

John

What are you saying John, the Scion's not as fast as your notch?
I got a few quotes on paint and body work Saturday as well. I hope to have the thing worthy of the next Knotts show.
I was coming back from Pierre's house where we were discusing how to spend Jasons money.

And You're right about that Fred, I was "flying" solo.

I went to the last dyno day set up at The Dyno Shop in Santee. Everyone there seemed to be a bit disappointed with their results (one guy got 20+ more HP on JBA's dyno!) but then again it was like 93 with 60% humidity that day, so I probably can't blame the shop

The only thing I didn't like about the dyno day there is that they advertise two pulls, but don't get results for both. We did indeed get two pulls, but only got the results of the pull with the highest numbers. I wanted to see my other pull's a/f readout to hunt down a problem I have, but they didn't give me the readout for my first run.

OK Guys, here it is!
I need your help in regards to a dyno day at Manning Motorsport! Would you guys be interested in having a "Mustang Dyno" to your self all day long, from 9:00A.M to 5:00PM. You can do as many pulls you want including 1/4 mile runs and A/F ratio. Here is the drawback (I.M.O.O.) It will cost us 1500$ so the more cars we have, the less expensive it will be for each individual

What do you think? :nice: or :notnice:

if our group was bigger i'd say that is a great idea Pierre, BUT because a lot of us may not know our schedules yet (including me), I would hate for only 10 people to show up and then we get stuck with a huge bill.

IMO doing the group buy at JBA for 35-40 bucks would be the best option. That or the Dyno place out in Santee.

Beau;
Did you get the info/ price confirmation from JBA?
I think if we plan it in advance we could get something like 15 to 20 cars approx., but hey, thanks for the reply, that s what I need to know.

BTW do you work @Fumar in Delmar?

1990StangLX said:
if our group was bigger i'd say that is a great idea Pierre, BUT because a lot of us may not know our schedules yet (including me), I would hate for only 10 people to show up and then we get stuck with a huge bill.

IMO doing the group buy at JBA for 35-40 bucks would be the best option. That or the Dyno place out in Santee.

Agreed.