Scheduled a dyno session!

WhiteDevil

Feb 4, 2003
San Diego
I am pretty excited. I have two hours on the dynojet scheduled for july 31st. The numbers in my sig were just two pulls with 32 degrees timing and a little too lean A/F ratio when the engine had only 900miles on it. Its got 7,000 on it now and I now also have 1 3/4 long tubes. WIth this combo i would be happy with 335rwhp. I hope with some playing with the A/F ratio and timing i can get there. I may also do some comparison pulls between the C&L tube and my Anderson power pipe. SO that should be fun too. I am so excited!

• Sponsors (?)

Have fun John :D

It will be interesting to see what that combo likes.

I'd think 32 is not enough ... but ... you will see :nice:

I'd go there and baseline at 34 and 12.75

I've seen some Aluminum head combos go as high as 38

Wait ... I seem to recall you be a Calif dude ... ;)

Ya'll aint got 93 grade gas ... do ya :bang:

If you only got 91 ... maybe start at 32

How high have you gone in your tuning John :shrug:

Grady

Well on the dyno run that made 327rwhp and 356rwtq i was at 32 degrees timing and the A/f was average around 13.4:1 slightly moving around. After the run i richened it up to 12.75 and now with my wideband i can monitor it. So as of right now with my PLX i see between 12.6-13 and am running 32degrees total timing.

Well on the dyno run that made 327rwhp and 356rwtq i was at 32 degrees timing and the A/f was average around 13.4:1 slightly moving around. After the run i richened it up to 12.75 and now with my wideband i can monitor it. So as of right now with my PLX i see between 12.6-13 and am running 32degrees total timing.

Sounds like you are setup for a good place to start :)

If you can ... have each pull gathering data for later research :nice:
and
You can compare your wb readings against the shops wb readings ;)

Grady