Seat's done, can't drive my car now.

OK I need a quick fix here, and I'm lost. I was working on my car, and moved the driver's seat all the way back. It's so convenient, but a fuse blew, and now I can't move my seat back up. I'm only 5'4, so I can't be driving at all with the seat all the way back. Where is the fuse box for this curcuit?

• Sponsors (?)

No I have a 94. Ford didn't go to 4.6 until the 96 model I think, or was it the 99. Anyway, I never had an owners manual. I checked all the fuses under the steering column, and all are good. Still my seat, and both cigarette lighters dont work. As there another fuse located somewhere else? I didn't see any.

It's always nice to post the fix for future searchers. I dont know if it was your fix, but there's a 20 amp fuse in the underhood fusebox for the seat.

As an aside, this fuse also provides the cigarette lighter protection and often times a coin falls into the lighter receptable and blows the fuse.

Glad to hear you got it fixed.

That's exactly what the fix was. I didn't realize there were two seperate fuse boxes in the car. The one under the steering column, plus the one under the hood behind the battery. The blown fuse was under the hood, like you said. Plus I found a dead pure BLACK bug inside one of the fuses. I wonder what killed him.