Seattle...

SVTdriver said:
I'm sick this weekend. So I wouldn't make it. Unless some miracle healing happens tonight. But a week would give us more time to get other people involved.

Might be down. Won't have my clutch changed, but I might have my oil changed by then ... :Word:

And yea ... I think I'll pay someone to change this one. :D

• Sponsors (?)

SVTdriver said:
It would be interesting to do a Starbucks meet in the U-village. Though I wonder how security would repons to us.

Hey as long as some of you went and bought something from Starbucks security can not do isht because you are a paying customer. Hell they can't do anything anyway as they are f'ing security gaurds and have 0 authority other then to call someone who does.

Johnnb said:
Hey as long as some of you went and bought something from Starbucks security can not do isht because you are a paying customer. Hell they can't do anything anyway as they are f'ing security gaurds and have 0 authority other then to call someone who does.

But if we are in the parking lot loitering. They can ask us to leave. And escalate matters from their. And I rather doubt all of us will spend the entire time in Starbucks. I'm not saying we shouldn't go. just wondering how responsive the place will be. Hell I'm all up for meeting by the college. Have you seen the women that shop at U-village?

SVTdriver said:
But if we are in the parking lot loitering. They can ask us to leave. And escalate matters from their. And I rather doubt all of us will spend the entire time in Starbucks. I'm not saying we shouldn't go. just wondering how responsive the place will be. Hell I'm all up for meeting by the college. Have you seen the women that shop at U-village?

Yep, the scenery can be quite nice. I doubt we would have any problems from the security as long as everyone is behaving themselves. Only thing is parking. The only open areas of the lot we could all park in one area is over by the QFC. The rest of the lots stay pretty full.

Where my car is, that's the parking I'm talking about. When I do go, usually 12am or later, this parking area is near empty. So that's what I'm thinking.

Also, the starbucks by PB is the one that's 24 hours, hence my little coffee cup.

Yea, I was bored.

rar.JPG

SVTdriver said:
I can't remember the exact locatoin of the starbucks. But isn't it by the Pottery Barn?
I guess I should edit that. Which starbucks are we talking about. There are 2 of them there.

I believe we are all talking about the 24 Hour Starbucks down by P.B., Banana Rep. and that Blue C sushi place.

97GTAP said:
I believe we are all talking about the 24 Hour Starbucks down by P.B., Banana Rep. and that Blue C sushi place.

Yes we are. I am just making sure everyone else that reads this knows it as well. I don't want to have someone say that noone showed up. When they happened to get in the wrong parking lot.