Sell or not

oldwantabe

Jan 30, 2007
:cry: I have a 93 coupe I really like a lot.I have a little over $9000.00 in it.It still needs paint but overall is a great car.It has about 20 plus thousand miles on a new engine,5 speed ,373 gear,new 4 row radiator ,trick flow intake, 70 mm throttle body 73 mass air,gt 40 heads, Ford E cam ,roller rockers,BBK long tube headers ,H pipe ,Mac mufflers, stanless pipes,adjustable clutch cable,new Pro 5 shifter in the trunk just waiting for the day to be installed.
My problem is I been having trouble with my left knee.I can't shoot the Mustang for a bad leg it's the rider.I have thought of selling the car.And I have thought of changing it to automatic.I love it like it is .It is one of the most fun cars I have ever had.Just like it is is it will turn about 101 in a 1/4 mile,not hooking at all in 1st gear and a little sideway in 2nd then it pulls hard the rest of the way.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? SELL OR CHANGE TO AUTOMATIC ?

• Sponsors (?)

For the amount of love you have for the car and the money already invested, I'd have to say make the auto change. It can be done very reasonably. I just don't think your going to find the right enthusiast to pay up and not cry when the car leaves your hands.

That said, auto's can be made fun and they are far more consistent.

For the few performance mods(in sig)I've done, I ran a 13.3@105+ at full weight!
I agree with the few here and convert your '93 to auto and have even more fun with it!