Sell or Pour more money into?

Sorta a repost..sorry
Well I've finally finished my '67 coupe (http://www.cardomain.com/id/streetstang67). Goals from the beginning were to not loose money on the restoration and to keep everything close to original. I think I've met those goals. But now I'm about to go to college, and I dont really want to keep having two cars (gas, insurance, etc.). What do you think I should do? Some possible options are to sell them both and get a used cobra or vette. Or I could get a truck. Or I could pour money into the stang to make it a good "modern" dialy driver...???? I want something that stands out like any classic would, but it need to be $$$ worthy.

• Sponsors (?)

when you say you don't want to have to keep two cars, i take that to mean you have two cars right now. if that is the case, don't get rid of the stang. park it in a garage somewhere until you get older. when you're 30, you'll be glad you did. momma mia, if i still had one or two of the stangs i had when i was a teenager...

IMO unless you are absolutley attached to the car you should sell it. You should not want a vehicle that "stands out" when heading to college. You would be better off getting something reliable, save your money, and study your but off. Graduate higher in your class and get a better job. Then you can buy/build whatever you want. Chances are it wont be a classic stang