shifter boots

5.0Droptop

...all those nights we shared, and you're a dude??
Special Agent Mukity-Muck Whats in Charge Round Here
May 15, 2002
Indiana
My shifter boot has seen better days. GOt on ebay looking around and found a seller that has new boots for under 20 bucks.. Its gotta be better than what I have so I ordered one. Ill update with pics after I get it and install it.

View attachment 195424

• Sponsors (?)

I got the new boot from ebay. It looks just like the one from the auction picture. It came pre punched where the spring clips go. It took some work to get it on like it was susposed to go. I wasnt overly impressed with the quality of material But its decent...(workmanship was good)

The overall length was comparable to the oem length so it was way to long for a short shifter handle like mine. I had to modify and make it fit. It dosent look bad after installing it but it took some time to make it work for my needs. I had to trim it down and make it shorter,then I ziptied it below the ball and wrapped it tight with some black tape under the ball to hide the ziptie.... I did the same thing with my stock boot but it was all ripped and looked like crap.

ALL IN ALL ITS OK FOR THE PRICE. NOT SURE ID BUY ONE AGAIN.
IF YOU NEED A CHEAP REPLACEMENT GO FOR IT.

BEFORE

View attachment 195050

View attachment 195051

AFTER PICTURE

View attachment 195052

View attachment 195053

meh, its ok.. sorry for the pic quality, I used my Iphone but the lighting was poor so it turned out like crap.