Should this wake her up?

• Sponsors (?)

I have that very kit on my car and and what a difference. The kit has almost everything allthough new intake bolts and some minor gaskets were required for my install( water pump gasket, mainly small stuff) It is a nice kit and I was pleased with the quality. I did go with ford racing blue roller rockers due to a back order issue and not wanting to wait but worth every dime. I like the sound of the cam and overall the car just sounds mean.

Grab the new issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, April Edition. They installed this kit on a mustang. The car went from 220rwhp to 292rwhp. They also added maf and a throttle body. They could have got 300+ out of it but they didn't take the time to tune it some.

I installed that kit last year on a freshened up stock block (rings, bearings). With full accessories and full smog I was able to pull 311 rwhp/ 337 rwtq on a Mustang Dyno with an SCT tune.

Very streetable, very fun. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to add power on a budget.

i've been eyeing that same kit for a while - every time i get the money put back something happens though. i think you'll be very happy with it. i have the tfs upper & lower intake and i could tell a noticable difference on a mostly stock engine. now with underdrives, b303, billet distributor, hot ignition, etc etc the intake is really proving it's worth. once i had it installed for a while i hit it with laughing gas and you could hear the a high pitched howl every time i hit the bottle. very cool. don't know if it was my cai or intake or a combination of both, but it sounds like a banshee when i hit the bottle.