So my trans blew, guess what I ordered?

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
TKO-600_GM_small.jpg

Tremec TKO 600 with all the goodies. Cant wait.

Attachments

• TKO-600_GM_small.jpg
    TKO-600_GM_small.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

Lol stock motor right now, but over the winter, Im doing as much as I can, after this trans my driveline is bullet proof. I ended up doing the driveline first b/c my driveline broke first lol. First the rear, built the rear up, then the trans blew.....

So now I have the TKO 600 going in soon with a 31 spline/auburn/4.10 rear. Good to have stuff that wont break, now I can drop just about anything I want in the engine bay, its a nice feeling.

Im just following the motto of the 5.0, when things break, upgrade.

Well okay ...
Grenading the stock drivetrain with a stock setup leads me to seriously suspect you are pounding the hell outta that car :nice:
Poor dad of yours :nonono: Buying the 600 will save him money in the long run the way you drive :D

The factory engineers didn't plan on continues foot romping, sheesh ... the way you scoot, should probably look into getting a gearbox outta an Abrams :)

fox, thanks for the help, I ordered a crossmember though with the tranny as it was only like 30 bucks.

89copcoupe - Yeah I let the car know whos driving it, lol. It took about 2 months of powershifting, then it started whining louder and louder day by day.