so the guy I sold my 2005 GT wheels doesn't wana pay...

• Sponsors (?)

HistoricMustang said:
This is why I always leave the screw out of the jack handle.

This little practice has come in real handy a few times through the years.

HistoricMustang
www.historicmustang.com
That's friggin' funny. Mine's red loctited in now though after it fell out on its own one time while I was dragging a car around the shop with it, sending my flying into my weld table.:Damnit: :Damnit:

You can do the small claims court thing, but you have to be prepared with documentation and proof of whatever you claim. Usually just being served with a papers lets him know you are serious. That or just go get your wheels back.

No offense, but it sounds like your dad is the one who owes you the money. Let him collect from his "friend", but he owes you whatever cash value you agreed to in my book.

As a father I'd agree with that if one of my "friends" tried to rob my kids. I'd pay my son and take the money out of my "friend's" arse in blood if necessary.

I am quoting the term friend because it sounds like the term does not apply to this miscreant. Of course we're only getting one side of the story here.

Edbert said:
No offense, but it sounds like your dad is the one who owes you the money. Let him collect from his "friend", but he owes you whatever cash value you agreed to in my book.

As a father I'd agree with that if one of my "friends" tried to rob my kids. I'd pay my son and take the money out of my "friend's" arse in blood if necessary.

I am quoting the term friend because it sounds like the term does not apply to this miscreant. Of course we're only getting one side of the story here.

I give Edbert double scrabble points for working miscreant into a Mustang forum...:rlaugh: :rlaugh: But in all seriousness he is right. Not sure how "old" you but your father should do right by you on this deal and handle it. Otherwise you have the small claims court like I said before.

THX 138 said:
he owns a tire shop so I think he just resold the tires or something. crapola I'm gonna try to get the wheels (17x8) back with 245/45s on em. :shrug:
What an incredible dearth of information. If it’s too much effort for you to post the whole story, or reply to others questions about this three sentence saga, why post anything at all?

So let’s see if I have this right: You sold your 2005 GT Rims and Tires to your fathers friend who owns a tire shop, but he has yet to pay you or your father. You suspect him of selling the tires, so you now want the rims back with new tires on them?

Platonic Solid said:
What an incredible dearth of information. If it’s too much effort for you to post the whole story, or reply to others questions about this three sentence saga, why post anything at all?

So let’s see if I have this right: You sold your 2005 GT Rims and Tires to your fathers friend who owns a tire shop, but he has yet to pay you or your father. You suspect him of selling the tires, so you now want the rims back with new tires on them?
ya :crazy: :chair: Sorry I'm not too quick answering questions. It is the weekend :SNSign: