SO whats everybody doing today?

Sat around alot myself today. Let's see .... went & did some yard work for a little while. Tried cleaning my POS stock headlights again. I started sanding my Ranger's grille (gonna start painting everything next week after all the parts arrive). No NEXTEL race today ... so that sucks!

BTW, UNC beat Duke last night ..... just felt like saying that for some reason.

• Sponsors (?)

I took the car out of it's regular storage place, had a buddy do a video of me pulling out of the garage, then took it to it's secondary storage place. Tomorrow, I will recieve go pick up my new auxillary belt and replace that, but not before I remove the smog pump and A/C, and replace them with delete kits. Other than that, I cleaned my dashboard, and wiped down my tires and wheels because they were covered in mud and grime from the night that the car went into storage.

Good news, our temperatures are supposed to go to about 60 degrees over the next week or two, so spring is on it's way up here in the north

Me and the fiance took a drive over to connetcut (sp?) to Mustangs Unlimited to pick up some parts. I took a day off at the garage and spent some time with the fiance and drove over. 3 1/2 hr drive each way but it killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

Clark thoght in the age thread you mentioned you were older and just figured with a car like that. What do you do for a living again?

Prokiller: lol yeah haven't done any work on the car in a long time. Its running pretty good so i'm leaving it alone lol. Gonna add one of them there oil seprator thingers prob this weekend and changing the oil i'll get a pic of that for ya if you want lol