Some info on you guys, probably been asked before

• Sponsors (?)

Mike, 22, Im a computer tech for a small business. We do computer work for any local businesses that dont have their own IT, along with home users occasionally. I do mostly diagnostics, fix software(mostly windows errors) problems, virus/malware/spyware removal, repair/replace parts, new computer setup, and network wiring. I love it because I get to drive around a lot, then I sit in front of a computer the rest of day usually doing really simple stuff. :D

Next mod....418W :banana: I had the cash saved up for everything I need, but I just bought a new truck so now I have a monthly payment to deal with :rolleyes:. Hopefully by next spring/summer it'll be finished.

poor man

im jason...27 married with 2 kids...electrical engineer for japanese company (we make that lil black strip between ur window and door panel) oversee alot of new model stuff and help program other machines....to poor to afford very much but still have a few toys....will have full list and pics of my car up very soon...

My name is Paul and I'm a 27yr old medical sales rep for the nations largest physician only distibutor. I sell EVERYTHING used in a doctors office... everything from toilet paper to ultrasound machines, EKG's, vaccines including the flu vaccine... well not this year. :nonono: Our headquarters is in Jax, FL. I've been doing this since I graduated with a bachlor's degree in biology. I met my wife my junior year of college in Cancun Mexico back in '98 on spring break, and we've been married since the summer of '01. We bought a house last year. My wife is a college professor at Penn State's Altoona branch campus. No children yet... but it won't be long. :rolleyes:

I bought the car back in '97 when I was in college and working in the coal mines on the weekends and summers. What a change of jobs from then until now huh? :D

my names Ryan (everyone calls me Rich) im 18, 19 next thursday. i work at my local iga doing carryouts and stocking crap on the shelves. i have to fix the crack in my tranny at the moment so no mods right now. i put new headlights on it and just put on a steeda tri ax. next mods are off road h pipe, cat back (havent decided which one yet) new mas air flow, and wanting a new hood.

My name is Matt, i'm 16, (17 in 15 days) I'm still in high school i Kentucky, but i work at the local 3 Cinema Movie Theater (Part Time Manager) Making pretty good money. I had a 95 3.8 stang, but i used all the money i had to buy my GT. So now i've gotta save up for my mods. But for starters i want exhaust, gears, and shifter. the list goes on............

You guys come from all walks of life, from Coal Miners (well, former coal miners...yes paul, that was quite a change) to loan officers and driveline manufactures to guys that sell the little black strips between our windows and....whatever...you know what i mean...lots of students too.

Welcome to all the new guys, I've noticed a lot lately. As you can see, there's all types of people on here that share a pretty common interest. Keep up the introductions and tell us about yourself if you haven't already.

PS: RC, have you yet thought about the fact that you're 10 years away from being half a century old? :lol:

I'm 24, for those that don't know. I was vague about my job earlier...I trained in Field Engineering for the first half of my career, (explosives, bridge building, and composition of roads and runways) but now I do the communications stuff and it's alot safer. I make decent amounts of money, but like most of us, it goes to payments... :nonono:

Hey group, good to see everyone out for this thread ;)
It's neat to see more about you people... cool stuff...

Hi my name's Doug Caldwell (the last name, is i suppose pretty obvious)
I'm 22, I am currently a full time Brock University student, finishing up my 4th year honours degree in visual arts. Afterwards going to persue, movie production and my masters, however in no particular order.
I also work full time to pay for my largely expensive habits. I work for Canadian Tire Financial Services in the Credit Services Division. (I'm a bill collector)
I make a really good buck, enough, like i said, to support my habits, my fun, my schooling and my girlfriend.

Future mods: New black vert top, vert bar, cervini front bumper, saleen side and back bumper, s281 wing and... that's all she wrote.

94GTLaserRC said:
Paul,
Youve been 27 since I joined here 2 1/2 yrs ago :rlaugh: :shrug:
Do you guys sell Flu Vaccine?
RC

LOL... I wish I could stay this age forever. I hate getting older, I still act and feel like I'm 21. :D

As for flu vaccine... yes I sell it, but guess which one I sell... yep, FLuvirin. The one that was pulled from the market. I sold literally thousands of vials, now those patients won't be getting their vaccination which is really aweful. It took us all by surprise. If you want or need any details as to what happened and why, send me an email. I've repeated the story so many times now I'm doing it in my sleep! The ONLY flu vaccine available this year is the Aventus made "fluzone" which is good for pts ages 6months and older. There is also the flumist stuff, but no one gives it because its very expensive, its only for HEALTHY adults up to age 49, insurances don't cover it, its LIVE virus so there are increased risk with it, etc. JFI- I sell EVERYTHING, and when I say everything I mean everything. If its used in a doctors office, i sell it. :nice: If you ever need anything, hit me up I sell to pharmacies too! :)

my name is zach, i'm 19, i work at an Exxon doing whatever is needed, but mostly sitting on my arse cause its slow or working on my car as I get paid :D

I get free access to ALL of his tools, tire mounting and balancing machine, alignment stuff, lifts :banana: and parts at his cost.

chris curl. 44 - the oldest? i hope not! at least i still feel young.

anyway, i'm a software developer, been doing it for 20 years now. i work for SoftMed Systems. we build solutions for hospitals ... transcription, electronic medical records, chart analysis/tracking, utilization review, ... mostly i program in c++, but i also do asp web apps and am starting to do some .net stuff.

i have a wife, two kids (a son 14 and a daughter 11), and a dog named jack.

the only time i have right now to work on my car is lunchtime. so i have to break it up into 1 hour tasks. :lol:

Dan, 19, Student at Depaul University but transferring out next quarter. Going to Northern Illinois Univ. Which is 2 hours less of a drive to my favorite track than where is live now.

Also work 20 hours a week at a local restaurant. And paint on the side.

Hey,

I'm Will, 31, USAF Recruiter located in Asheboro N.C. I have three kids, a beatiful wife, two cats, and two turtles. We just moved down here from Wisconsin and will enjoy the winters more. Looking at having a house built but currently trying to find a decent lending institution. Next mods are exhaust and some motor work. maybe 347, stroker, 351......now i'm just flat out dreamin!