Some new pics! 56k

OT ... my brother brought up Opal the other day. He told me that he had seen TONS of cars that color on the road. I was like .... no, you saw tons of the "other" silver color, lol. Besides, half the ones you see are '96-'98's. The only year it was put on those cars was '96. Not many of them. In broad daylight, it can be tough to distinguish whether it is Opal or the other silver. Sun goes down ... it's unmistakeable. His 1st pic shows it a little .. but at times ... it looks pewter.

• Sponsors (?)

OT ... my brother brought up Opal the other day. He told me that he had seen TONS of cars that color on the road. I was like .... no, you saw tons of the "other" silver color, lol. Besides, half the ones you see are '96-'98's. The only year it was put on those cars was '96. Not many of them. In broad daylight, it can be tough to distinguish whether it is Opal or the other silver. Sun goes down ... it's unmistakeable. His 1st pic shows it a little .. but at times ... it looks pewter.

My friends tell me the same thing and I usually say no you saw a silver frost stang.
Not quit opal but close.

Dude, once again, IMO this is the nicest car on Stangnet!!!
Sweet ride buddy!!!!

gmkiller.... Thanks for the compliment.

Charlie... I think paul takes the cake with some of the back drops he comes up with. I plan on heading up to Epping with Tom (69clark) so I will be giving you and paul a shout when we arrive. We will be staying in manchester. BTW im low on polish so perhaps you could bring some with you.:nice: