114.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 000_0553.jpg
    000_0553.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 44
  • 000_0554.jpg
    000_0554.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and say that you have one fine looking Cobra.

I've been debating getting some ultraclears for my front headlights and corner lights, but was unsure of the look. I think you just sealed the deal for me. Where did you get them, I've been looking on eBay?

Last question, is that a Cobra RR hood?

illwood said:
I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and say that you have one fine looking Cobra.

I've been debating getting some ultraclears for my front headlights and corner lights, but was unsure of the look. I think you just sealed the deal for me. Where did you get them, I've been looking on eBay?

Last question, is that a Cobra RR hood?
the headlights are stock, the corners are the clear diamonds. i got those from www.50resto.com. the hood is from cervinis, it's cobra r model # 117

Wow!!!!!!!! Your engine is freaking INCREDULOUS!!!!!!!! What kind of throttle body is that and HOW did you get that engine bay so freaking awesome looking. I am not impressed easily but you and slow have really impressed me with your cars.

edit I just noticed it says bbk 75mm..anything else specialy about that meter? If I get one like it would I use my FRPP 65mm electricalparts for it? Thx.

Pokageek said:
Wow!!!!!!!! Your engine is freaking INCREDULOUS!!!!!!!! What kind of throttle body is that and HOW did you get that engine bay so freaking awesome looking. I am not impressed easily but you and slow have really impressed me with your cars.

edit I just noticed it says bbk 75mm..anything else specialy about that meter? If I get one like it would I use my FRPP 65mm electricalparts for it? Thx.
it took alot of work and time to get the engine bay like this but i've sacrificed a bunch of things others wouldn't, like a/c, p/s, heat. removing all those items definety cleaned it up. if your talking about swapping over the 2 sensors from your 65mm throttle body to a bigger one that is very easy and straightforward.