Some new pics of the car

Brads Coupe

Sweeeeet!!!
Founding Member
Apr 18, 2000
Calgary , Alberta, Canada
Thought I would take some new pics of the car tonight. I'm a little camera happy...LOL

DSCF0223.JPG

DSCF0224.JPG

DSCF0227.JPG

DSCF0230.JPG

DSCF0232.JPG

DSCF0234.JPG

DSCF0235.JPG

DSCF0241.JPG

DSCF0245.JPG

DSCF0247.JPG

DSCF0248.JPG

DSCF0250.JPG

DSCF0257.JPG

DSCF0269.JPG

DSCF0272.JPG

DSCF0275.JPG

DSCF0220.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Damn man, I was looking at some old threads just yesterday and said to myself, where the hell has Brads Coupe been. Always loved your car :nice:

EDIT: I just noticed the 1pc headlights, look great.

Brads Coupe said:
Haven't got it on the dyno yet to be tuned. So right now she runs like ****...LOL. Part throttle is terrible.

Hopefully get it on the dyno next Sunday. Shooting for 640rwhp or at least 600...LOL. Thats on a Mustang Dyno, so around 700-730rwhp on a Dynojet.:nice:

good stuff, i am in the same boat, part throttle is bad but once the boost builds its strong as hell, i just gotta find someone in winnipeg that can tune a PMS. good luck with everything and "only" 600 RWHP :nice:

BTW, what kidna turbo blanket is that?

88_GT_5_oh said:
good stuff, i am in the same boat, part throttle is bad but once the boost builds its strong as hell, i just gotta find someone in winnipeg that can tune a PMS. good luck with everything and "only" 600 RWHP :nice:

BTW, what kidna turbo blanket is that?

You might want to sign up to my boards, lot of winnipeg guys on it that could help you out.

Its a PTK turbo blanket. www.proturbokits.com

only your car makes me not pay attention to the one piece lights... every other mustang i've seen i've hated them and they've been a distraction... yours looks amazing with them... im jealous and a half... i hope my couple looks half as nice as yours in 10 years. keep it up :)
-a