Somebody egged my car!!!!!

Some ******* egged my car! I'm sooooo pissed :fuss: Not only did I have egg all over my car, where the egg hit it scratched it up and dented my door :uzi: :fuss:

There was nobody on the right side of me (hit the passenger door) so it had to come from the woods. I didn't see who did it, they probably ran :fuss::fuss:

Now I'm gonna have to call my insurance to get them to fix it. God damnit why do people feel the need to egg somebodies car just because it's nice?? :fuss:

• Sponsors (?)

File a police report. If they nab the ****ers that did this, you can make their parents pay to repaint the car.

http://www.ehow.com/how_155871_wash-egg-car.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/33952/auto_care_how_to_get_egg_off_a_car.html

"In some instances, victims have been able to locate the person or persons responsible for the damage. Egging can cause additional damage such as broken windows and dents. Moreover, because egging involves damage to private property, victims can file a police report and lawsuit against the suspected persons. Back in 2004, a group of teenagers from California were caught egging several cars. As a result, they were charged with a felony, and ordered to pay $6500 in damages. Because parents become responsible for the actions of their minor children, it is important to discourage any seemingly harmless pranks or paybacks that involve egging a car or causing damage to other people’s property."

That totally SUCKS!!!!!!

The REAL issue here, is that these fools are compleate scum, and will never EVER have anything nice they didnt steal. Because your a responsible hard working person who deserves a nice car, they are so jealous of you and what you have, the only way they can feel like SOMEBODY is to deface or destroy the object of there own wishes.

Do ya have any idea of who did this? Bullets are cheap!

I feel your pain bro- it happened to me last Saturday night while driving down the road. Hit my hood, just in front of the windshield. Left small scratches/scrapes where it hit. I have to have my hood repainted now. Wasn't able to find who did it, which is probably a good thing for me since I wasn't in my right mind at the time. :mad:

-Buddy

I feel your pain bro- it happened to me last Saturday night while driving down the road. Hit my hood, just in front of the windshield. Left small scratches/scrapes where it hit. I have to have my hood repainted now. Wasn't able to find who did it, which is probably a good thing for me since I wasn't in my right mind at the time. :mad:

-Buddy

Yeah, it happened when I was driving too. Hit the passenger side door right above the door handle. I got it washed off but it definitely cracked or splintered the paint where it hit and left a small dent. I'm extremely pissed and it's a good thing that I couldn't find out who did it because I most likely would have beat the hell out of them I was so mad. :mad:

I took my '01 stang to a local detailer once. The bay doors to where my car was being detailed was wide open so I watched for a few minutes (noticed the "detailers" were late teens or early twenties). OK, cool, no problem.

I walked next door to a speed shop and looked around for a while, went back to the detailer shop and found my car clean and waiting for me. I didn't look it over really good, maybe I should have.

A couple of days later while on a ~20 mile trip, I heard a "Bang!" from the rear end, and then another one. I pulled over on the highway on found exploded egg all over the rear end. I also found two places in the paint with ripples from eggs being thrown very hard at it. Someone egged my car, very hard, and put eggs in the pipes. Man, I was so F'n pissed.

At first I thought it was the neighborhood dirtbag. But, after thinking about it, I never saw any broken egg residue in the parking lot so it couldn't have been him. Then I realized it must have been the pukes at the "detail" shop.

The shop did close a few weeks later, I don't know why though. But I hope it was because of the way these pukes were treating other people's cars and hope those pukes were caught and punished!

You know, I'm finding that there are a LOT of people, both younger and older, that are very jealous of Mustangs and, for some unreasonable reason, want to try and ruin them. I've also notices soured looks and have heard under-breathed comments like "It serves no purpose" and "Only creates more wind resistance." (Thinking they were comments about the hood scoop-noticed they were driving an Asian import). Another occasion: Two guys were talking in a parking lot with their Audi TT's(?) and I approached and geuinely said "Hey man, nice cars." They popped their hoods and I was complimentory and nice. Somewhere in the conversation I pointed to my '01 and said that was my car. Their demenaor changed instantly and the next comment to me was "At least my car runs good and doesn't have crap non-functional scoops on it." (stock '01 GT with hood & side scoops-nothing else). Wow and WTF at the same time! I've got more but this is turning into a long-winded rant.

I find that I look for parking spaces wayyyy in the back where there arent any other cars or shopping carts! I'm also shopping for an alarm with the two-way notification.

I feel your pain...

Some people(mostly younger ones) are just plain STUPID!!!!!! I had my '86 ranger egged and I was sooooo pissed and it was even a crappy paint job to start with that had been torn up by mudding and such. Also my '98 Jetta when it was only a handfull of months old. It is the thought of some punk having nothing better to do than to ruin other peoples things(no matter what it is) that ticked me off. :shrug:

Mean spirited. There are not too many things worse than that. I also find that if a nice car is parked in a far off spot, someone in an old 'hooptie' will park next to you just to irritate and worry you. When I had my Cobra and parked in a remote spot at Target, somebody rolled a shopping cart into it. It didn't look accidental.

As for the fellas with the Audis, I wonder why they didn't just get Mustangs and have a few thousand for pocket money.

That's all.

When my '05 gt vert was about a month old, my wife and i took it on a long road trip for our honeymoon. One of our stops was Bar Harbor, ME. We found a hotel, and as I pulled into the parking spot outside our room, I noticed this biker dude standing on the walkway on the 2nd floor (hotel with rooms that open to the outside), leaning on the rail above us. Didn't think anything of it..we went inside our room. A little while later, I went outside to get something out of the trunk, and noticed a wad of spit on the hood. I knew it was him, but since I didn't see him do it, I couldn't 'prove' he did it. I cleaned it off with a rag, and a while later there was spit on the hood again and this time the guy was gone back in his room. I was furious..but what could I do? I could have grabbed the tire iron out of the trunk and gone up there and smashed the guy's skull in...believe me I wanted to...but that would have either a) gotten me arrested, or b) gotten me killed after he called his biker buttbuddies to come over and gang up on me. I could have called the cops to complain, but like I said I couldn't prove it was him, plus he probably would have retaliated and done something worse to my car after the cops were gone, then he probably would have taken off.
Believe me I wanted to smash his face in..but even more so, I didn't want to go to jail on our honeymoon, so I was kind of in a pickle. I sincerely hope that scumbag dies in a fire or gets killed on his bike.:mad:
Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

More eggs

I was running in traffic a couple of years ago and some kids passed me and egged me. I chased after them for about a mile. Guess what, they had a couple of dozen eggs. By the time I gave up (not wanting to cause an accident) I had enought eggs that I could have made omlets for everyone on StangNet. It's a good thing I wasn't carrying a gun, or I wouldn't laugh about it today...... Anger management, squeeze the pillow......

Vandalism and Mustangs just go so well together.

On my '01.. It's been keyed. Had soda thrown on it. Numerous careless door dings.

On my '66.. It's had the interior egged. Imagine driving home with that. Or the smell the next day. It's had dirt/mud thrown on it. Numerous careless door dings. It's been hit and run, damaging the front bumper and driver side fender. And about 3 weeks ago, someone ripped the horse out of the grille, damaging the grille in the process.

I feel ya.....

Believe me I wanted to smash his face in..but even more so, I didn't want to go to jail on our honeymoon, so I was kind of in a pickle. I sincerely hope that scumbag dies in a fire or gets killed on his bike.:mad:

I hope so too. Poetic justic is sweet. As for the hotel (motel?) was it possible to complain to the manager, bail, call the bank to disallow the charges? Sounded like some skanky area. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Regards--
Kevin

I hope so too. Poetic justic is sweet. As for the hotel (motel?) was it possible to complain to the manager, bail, call the bank to disallow the charges? Sounded like some skanky area. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Regards--
Kevin

Yeah, I could have complained to the manager and called the cops, then left to find another hotel, but Bar Harbor is such a small town that it would have been easy for him/his buddies to spot a black 05 vert (the new style was still very new then..few on the road) parked in a hotel/motel parking lot. Wasn't a skanky area, although the place we were staying in that night was cheap. If anyone is familiar with Bar Harbor, it was the Days Inn across from the ferry to Nova Scotia. The sad thing is, it was the only bad event of an otherwise awesome trip...that part of Maine is gorgeous, and yet I can't think about it without recalling that one piece of human garbage trying to spoil it for me.

bikers revenge

next time, stop at a hardware store, buy a section of steel rod about 6 inches long and insert it throuh his rear wheel between the frame tubes when he is not looking. If he starts up without seeing it, it will jam his wheel in less than one rotation, well before he gets enought speed up to hurt himself or do any damage to the bike, and just enought to pi$$ him off and make him think about how he treats others. (make sure you check out of the hotel before him)

Sounds like good payback tr7.........

but a lot of bikers (not all of them), well they're a mean lot. So while they wont be able to prove anything, they'll still add 2 and 2 together and come up with hell.

Mean people suck.