someone help me with this?

id worry about mods and v8's and superchargers when the time comes. im 17 and i got a 5.0, it didnt happen overnight i worked my ass of for it. just drive your car and dont worry about it. who are you trying to impress youll never see anyone on the road with it untill your 15-16. save for three years or whatever, buy a 5.0, blow the 3.8 up on purpose and bingo bango done o!!

• Sponsors (?)

i learned stick on my car at 14, but i wasn't driving anywhere. Learned in my school parking lot. Ryan, you have a few yrs to decide what u wanna do/ convince ur parents to do what u want. like i've said b4, save your money, improve ur grades and let ur parents know u can do anything u want when u set ur mind to it.

cuz The paint was done b4 i bought it and i had to pay him 3k for the car then pay him for the paint and he said while he had the car still he got to decide... oh well, i don't really mind it, plus I had all As freshman year sophmore, i slacked but junior I am workin my ass off again.

It sickens me how whipped some parents have their kids.. I would of laughed at my dad and just got the 5.0 hes not going to kick you out of the house for buying a fast car.

RsStanG1987 said:
It sickens me how whipped some parents have their kids.. I would of laughed at my dad and just got the 5.0 hes not going to kick you out of the house for buying a fast car.

ummm where do you live. a minor cant legally own a car. its in there parents name. so even if i bought it i would not be able to drive it due to the fact that. 1 my dad would not register i. 2 i could not buy it without him being there because he would have to sign the tittle over.

yeah he wont kick me out but he wont let me get my drivers licence.