someone hit my car...M#@$erFV(k3rs

Roland69

Sergeant Tangnet
Sep 17, 2005
Port Elgin, Ontario
Lastnight I was at sauble speedway (a local circle track) I have been there every saturday for the last 3 summers. I always park as far away from everyone just for this reason. Well tonight I go out to my car and seen someone hit the rear bumper on the driverside corner. there is paint missing and there is a scrape on the taillight from the other car. the rear bumper needs to be painted. There is no cracks or anything but the rear fender extension wher it meets the bumper isn't strait like the other side anymore. I need to take the bumper off and get it painted and while I am at it I will try and make the bumper to extension strait. some people have no respect they didn't even leave a # or stick around to tell me. I am going back next week and I will look for something with some damage from my car and I will be breaking some door handles off and maby kicking in some lights I am so damn pissed off at this. I know they knew they did this cause there is finger marks around the damaged area and the rubed alot of the dust off to see what they did.

My ? is how do theese bumpers come off and how would I straiten the extension to bumper part. :bang: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

stuck1001.jpg

stuck1002-1.jpg

stuck1003-1.jpg

stuck1004-1.jpg

stuck1005-1.jpg

View attachment 379917

View attachment 379918

View attachment 379919

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Some people just don't have any respect for other peoples things. Not too long ago I accidently backed into another car (it was dark and car was offset just enough not to see it in my rearview) and I found the owner and let them know. I did more damage to my car and they told me not to worry about it. It makes me mad that so many people can't take responsibility for things like that. I don't know what I'd do if I had someone hit me like they did you and I found out who it was......

Things like this suck, but I always look at the bright side. At least they didn't back into a body panel, like a quarter panel, door, or fender. That can be repainted. And like said above, wetsand that tail light and rub it out, and it will look great.

The rear cover is simple to take off, all the bolts are behind your trim panels.

my dad looked at it this morning and siad it will be no problem. it might cost me $30 since we already have that colour paint lol and we might just paint it while it's on the car. I will se if the bumper will come off easy enough I would rather do it that way. We plan on painting the whole car within the next year or 2 anyway's. The rear bumper needed to be painted already since the mustang letters were a little bubbly and the lines at the top were starting to flake from not being preped good enough. When I looked at it in the daylight it didn't seem so bad at all but it still pissed me off.