Someone put a Cobra front on their 98.

marvinmycat

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
Who the heck was it that put the Cobra front end on their 98? He posted pics about not getting it painted for awhile, then had someone Photoshop it. I was interested in the same thing, but wanted to see it again, and ask a few ?'s.

• Sponsors (?)

it works identical to the oem front just looks different... if you dont have fog lights run the wires if you do (oem) stick the connectors in the new fogs thats all there is to it. look at a pic of any cobra and thats what it will look like.

yeah, silly their was a cobra front bumper for the 94-98's
looked pretty dang snazzy if i do say so myself, but i like my setup better, stock Bumper, Aftermarket Foglights, and a Chin Spoiler from Mustangtuning.com!

MarvinMyCat said:
Who the heck was it that put the Cobra front end on their 98? He posted pics about not getting it painted for awhile, then had someone Photoshop it. I was interested in the same thing, but wanted to see it again, and ask a few ?'s.

dont be one of those people who makes a v6 into a cobra look a like(FOBRA). it doesnt sound like you are but im just saying.......i have no respect for those people :p

SmithCobra95 said:
dont be one of those people who makes a v6 into a cobra look a like(FOBRA). it doesnt sound like you are but im just saying.......i have no respect for those people :p

No, I was just wondering if it was the Cobra front end or another one that someone had put on their 98 recently. I'd never mis-badge a car as there's no point to it. Think I'm going to go with the front and rear Roush stuff instead.

On another point, I saw someone gassing up their 00+ GT, and they put Cobra badges under the GT badges. I really wanted to give the guy a bunch of crap, but he had already jumped in his car by the time I was done paying for the gas. I'll get hiim next time. :nice:

nice^ if i were ever to replace my ponies as to avoid the lolorz u have teh 6orx!? people, i would get the "3.8" badges from autobadges.com,,, in the style of the 5.0's (sort of, but no red) but my ponies are fine with me now, my town isnt too full of arrogant morons, just alot of stupid ricers, and they would be lucky to guess what kind of animal a mustang is let alone know its a 6... =P
(Soldier-It looks more like a puma) (Commander-What in sam hill is a puma?)
-Redvsblue.com