Sound clips, help me out

merc123

Jan 27, 2003
North GA
Hey guys, I'm working on a website and I need some of your exhaust clips. If you don't mind e-mailing them to me (prefer just sound, not a movie) with what you have I'd appreciate it. If you want credit let me know. You'll see what it is when I get finished :)

I would try Mustang Exhaust but you can't download the clips. Thanks guys!

E-mail: tjlaws5327 @ gmail.com

• Sponsors (?)

Always seems to be the same ones posted of the same brands, though - Dynomax (always dumped, never straight back or side-exit), Flowmaster, Spintech, and Magnaflow. What about Steeda? Pypes? Force? Edelbrock?

Really wish there was a page someone could/would put together to try to better gather audio from as many exhaust combos as possible, but so many recordings don't do the true sound justice - bad recording techniques are one problem, and the limitations of digital audio are another. Sadly, the only real way to really figure what you like is to just take a gamble and buy what you think might put out the best sound for your tastes - just gotta calculate what type of muffler design (chambered, straight, spiral, etc.) and what other parts you've got in the system (headers, X-/H-pipe, cats, tailpipes/dumps/side-exits) will generally yield what kind of tone properties you're seeking - volume, rumble, drone, rasp, whatever.