Southern NJ Car Shows????

• Sponsors (?)

good question, i would like to do some again this year. i skipped them last year compleatly.

i am going to make sure i get to my favorite one this year. its the merchantville car show. not sure when it is this year but its the best! it is huge with so many cars. they have the town streets shut down with cars just lining the streets.:nice:

doing a little searching and here is what i found by me.

Jun 22 Samaritan Hospice Classic Car Show Cherry Hill Library, 1100 Kings Highway mail Cherry Hill

Aug 2 Cars For A Cure Silver Diner Rt 38 mail Cherry Hill

May 10 Wiliamstown Day Car Show 1349 Sykesville Road mail Williamstown

heres the one i was talking about. i heard last year was going to be their last!!!!!!i couldnt believe it, i didnt know that. but due to so many requests they are supposed to be doing it this year.
heres the info.

July 12th 1 - 9 PM Rain Date: July 19th
11th Annual Merchantville Sock Hop, Fifties Night & Car Show
Downtown Merchantville, NJ

Over 360 Trophies Plus (12) 6 Foot Best in Show Trophies
800 Dash Plaques, 7 Disc Jockeys, Live Concert, Food,
Best Dressed 50's Clothes, Dance Contest, Magic Show, Hula Hoop Contest

All Makes, Years & Models Of Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles Welcome
Combination Classes (Cars/Motorcycles, Trucks/Motorcycles)

Pre-Reg (by July 3) $10.00; D.O.S. $12.00
Info: Kevin 856-488-2357 (E-Mail: [email protected] ); Alex 856-362-1954 or
E-Mail: [email protected]

I just saw the Williamstown one today too. But I dont think tomorrow is going to be too nice and it was rain or shine. I am trying to stay local because I have a 66 mustang that I wanted to show and dont want to rack the miles up. This weekend if anyone wants to go down to Wildwood is Hot Rod weekend. I would be going but my weekend is already booked. I put the Merchantville one on my calendar and hopefully I can make it. Here are two more that I found today.

August 23rd Woodbury Car Show
August 29 Glassboro Car Show

anybody go to the merchantville show? I made it for the first time it was huge. I barely made it in they said the car behind me was the last car coming in. I was parked over by the bank with a red 65 mustang fastback.