SPAM

02BlueGT

Founding Member
Nov 1, 2002
Houston, TX
The board is set up so that it lists the titles of each thread. If the title is something that you have seen a lot of, and don't want to hear anymore about it, then don't click it! It is that damn simple! :bang:

Why are people on this board yelling about spaming the board? I come to this board to find out the latest on the new car, and so do others. Forgive them for asking questions on something YOU already know. Either answer them or ignore them. Don't even click on the thread if it pisses you off that much.

The people yelling about spam are the ones spaming it up. I read what people have to say, and then read about someone saying it is spam because it has been posted before. So. Some of the RESPONSES haven't been posted before. Some new people that have inside info may have joined since the last post and may share something new with us.

As for the search tool, it sometimes doesn't work. Plus, with the new Mustang getting closer to release the old threads might be out of date. I will search before I post, but things change since previous posts and I would like to hear if there is any new information. I even find new information from other sites and ask you guys if it is accurate. Then some of you cry it is spam, because it was SORT OF talked about in another thread.

We are all (most of us) here to enjoy the new Mustang. Let's just keep this forum a friendly place for everyone to ask questions and receive honest answers.

If you don't feel this way, then keep up your spam patrol. A lot more people will pass through this site and make re-posts. So keep up the good work if this is what you enjoy doing. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds good, now that there is a sticky, there will be less of it I'm sure, unless people come and just start threads willy nilly without reading the sticky :shrug: I'm sure that will happen also.

Oh well! :D

itsgreat2bme said:
Sounds good, now that there is a sticky, there will be less of it I'm sure, unless people come and just start threads willy nilly without reading the sticky :shrug: I'm sure that will happen also.

Oh well! :D

I agree. And, since I started that sticky thread, I have been making sure the content is accurate every day.