Speakers No Sound

Foxfirst846

Jan 24, 2017
i have a 93 fox body. I pulled radio to fix center console. No I am trying to put the radio back in plug everything up. NOTHING... I have lights on radio and EQ shows sound going out of the radio. But nothing to the speakers. Could I have blown a fuse to the amp? Anyway to see if amp is getting power? I read there are plugs to bypass the amp but where do these plug in? I would prefer not to bypass amp if I can. Thanks for all your help!!

• Sponsors (?)

radio and amp are two different fuses.

Check fuse 17
IMG_1118.JPG

Ok everyone.. Anyone that could help... Soeakers and amp were working fine. I pulled the center console to fix shifter. Now I've got nothing... Checked all fuses and I've got sound coming out of the head unit. But not to speakers. Does this sound like the amp just coincidentally crapped on me in process of removing center console? Should I pull passenger seat to check the amp out? I'm STUMPED... If the amp still works I'd like to keep it if possible...

Ok everyone.. Anyone that could help... Soeakers and amp were working fine. I pulled the center console to fix shifter. Now I've got nothing... Checked all fuses and I've got sound coming out of the head unit. But not to speakers. Does this sound like the amp just coincidentally crapped on me in process of removing center console? Should I pull passenger seat to check the amp out? I'm STUMPED... If the amp still works I'd like to keep it if possible...