Spring Round-Up-- Who's going?

• Sponsors (?)

I had a good time, and was lucky enough to win a "Best of Show" award with my '79 Cobra. Thanks to all that voted! It was nice meeting a bunch of you fellow 'stangers and hope to see you all at the next event.

I too, saw the tent fly through the air before crashing onto the 4 cars. That black GT and the Pace Car were MINT!

Chris95SVT said:
Oh really? Who the **** are you? And wanna back that mouth up with some money? Let me start. $1000 to line up, $250 Punk out, Heads up, go on the light. Care to play? if not, go **** yourself.

any day of the week pal......... Just to let you know, you will be playin with the big boys now.

ProchargedGT306 said:
any day of the week pal......... Just to let you know, you will be playin with the big boys now.

Instead of hiding behind your keyboard, can you enlighten me to who you are? You know who I am... I assume your just another punk on a forum talking **** to me, something you get used to after awhile.

Chris95SVT said:
Instead of hiding behind your keyboard, can you enlighten me to who you are? You know who I am... I assume your just another punk on a forum talking **** to me, something you get used to after awhile.

You throw a challenge to me and I am hiding? I accepted. what more inof do you need?

mustang35thann said:
Chris, did you find anything out about this ProchargedGT306 yet??? Would be nice if the guy would at least have some information about his car posted in his sig. Looks like he's hiding something to me.

Yea, a certain club member thought it would be funny to get a rile out of me.. It worked too.. :owned: