Staggered deep dish wheels

reeber

10 Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
Berlin, NJ
Has anyone come across anything new? I am saving for HRE's, CCW, or SSR wheels, but if OE concepts ever makes an 18" deep dish, I'll be all over that. I am not a fan of the bullit wheels or the Saleen type.

I am looking for 18 x 9 and 18 x 10.5or11.00 wheels

• Sponsors (?)

i know you are looking for something kind of different but I have and am a fan of the FR500, i have the staggered set 18x9 18x10. i think it looks pretty good, and i haven't seen many others on the road.

car3.jpg

sorry not the best picture.

I think i only paid like $600ish for the set too.

Attachments

• car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 149
I also have the 18-9 & 18-10 dd FR500's on my 03 Mach. I love them. I have yet to see another stang in my area with them( Sacramento, Cal.) I am running 265's in the front & 295's in the rear, although I would like to see if I could get 315's to fit next time I need rear tires. I would also love to get some HRE's or something similar, but they are way to pricey, and I would rather save up for a blower!!!
Mach1photos139.jpg

Mach1photos158.jpg

Mach1photos152.jpg

Mach1photos146.jpg

Attachments

• Mach1photos139.jpg
    Mach1photos139.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Mach1photos158.jpg
    Mach1photos158.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Mach1photos146.jpg
    Mach1photos146.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Mach1photos152.jpg
    Mach1photos152.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 121
Eric i think you are NUTS to spend that kind of coin for wheels and drive around our roads. I'm on my 3rd set of wheels...the other 2 sets were bent/egged from our overtraveled under maintained roads. I almost bought a set of those SSR GT3's a few years ago but came to my senses and ordered another lower cost set.
Maybe if this was Florida and didn't have the freeze/snow/salt damaged roads i would buy a really nice set but its NJ and potholes are king here.

i know you are looking for something kind of different but I have and am a fan of the FR500, i have the staggered set 18x9 18x10. i think it looks pretty good, and i haven't seen many others on the road.

car3.jpg

sorry not the best picture.

I think i only paid like $600ish for the set too.

Whoah....that combo looks sick on your sonic blue

Attachments

• car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 617
Eric i think you are NUTS to spend that kind of coin for wheels and drive around our roads. I'm on my 3rd set of wheels...the other 2 sets were bent/egged from our overtraveled under maintained roads. I almost bought a set of those SSR GT3's a few years ago but came to my senses and ordered another lower cost set.
Maybe if this was Florida and didn't have the freeze/snow/salt damaged roads i would buy a really nice set but its NJ and potholes are king here.

That is one of the reasons I put this thread up. Of course, we are expecting another ice storm today and tonight. I was hoping you guys would help me pick a cheaper set of wheels. I do garage the car, but with these damn under maintained roads like you said, I will definately bend a rim.

Are the OE Wheels company a good place to buy wheels. I was looking at the Cobra R deep dish in hyper-black. What do you think about those. I just wish they would make them in an 18". That is the only reason I haven't bought them yet.

That is one of the reasons I put this thread up. Of course, we are expecting another ice storm today and tonight. I was hoping you guys would help me pick a cheaper set of wheels. I do garage the car, but with these damn under maintained roads like you said, I will definately bend a rim.

Are the OE Wheels company a good place to buy wheels. I was looking at the Cobra R deep dish in hyper-black. What do you think about those. I just wish they would make them in an 18". That is the only reason I haven't bought them yet.

For cheaper wheels that not everyone has i like the Ford GT wheels...JackieChan has them and they look good on his Cobra. And @ $200 a wheel you won't cry if you have to replace one.
They sell them on ebay.

HPIM2099.jpg

gtwheels1.jpg

Attachments

• gtwheels1.jpg
    gtwheels1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 144
  • HPIM2099.jpg
    HPIM2099.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 520