stalker body kit

• Sponsors (?)

GTPhreak is right. The new kits are urethane. I've got an original fiberglass kit, but it's still dynamite looking. Being fiberglass it did add weight to the car. My body guy said that it was the best fitting kit he had ever done. He did have reservations with the front being hung by two tabs and some screws so he custom fabbed some bracing and that turned out good so I had him brace the back and sides also. I wasn't to thrilled that the sides just "taped" on, so we fiberglassed a stud to the front and rear, drilled corresponding holes and now they are taped and bolted on. My car is a daily driver and has been in 5 different accidents (I swear I wasn't speeding) and the kit has only chipped or broken a tab, never broke in pieces or shattered. The kit is like armour, really good looking armour, that I still get complemts on everyday I drive it. Oh yeah, be prepared for everyone to race you..........

GTPhreak said:
sldghmr - do you have a website or any other pics of your car? I personally like the original stalker better than the new one, even though it is fiberglass

Let's see if I can get this to work....

Other pics are too big too post....

Attachments

• Img10.jpg
    Img10.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 268
  • Img15.jpg
    Img15.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 261
We(ranger187 and I) are gettin one put on our (more his I totaled mine :( ) stang rite now. So far the body guy says it fits pretty good but he has had to touch up almost every peice, the front had all kinds of dimples in it the rear wasnt fitting quite right, the spoiler was flat on one side nad he hasent even gotten to looking at the hood yet. I can understand some imperfections....but this is gettin a lil outa hand. Though I have to say we had the ram air/mach 1 whatever u wanna call it hood on when we got in the accident, and it did very good, it was bent in 1/2 after the accident, as soon as we unclasped it, it straightend out and coulda easily been repaired.

to me a bunch of those were rier kits for a stang. i know of 2 stangs in houston that have one of those, i think the shogun and they put dual fart cans on it, v6 though, but still. and STICKERS! i hate stickers

great kit

i hav the stalker hood, and front on my 95gts and i love it. the kit is great quality but the hood is super heavy. the ram air is completely functional but im workin on a custom airbox so it will work for my c&l intake since the k&n is too big to fit in a stock airbox. it just takes a little plastic sheeting and a dremel to get it done. i would 100% recommend it. quality product. and o yea, my hood prop wont work w/ it cus it hits the ram air inlet but thats fixed if u get hydrolics or 2x4s to support the hood.

94convgt said:
Here's a pic of mine.....i just got it out of the paint shop

stang_1.jpg

Thats georgeous :nice:

I cant wait to get my Stalker bumper on mine this spring, there pricy but damn do they look sweet. Im going to ad a 2000 Cobra R hood to mine, they now make them to fit the 94-98

1) i have a newly painted black cervinis stalker wing in excellent condition , i want to go back to the regular stock gt wing, if anyone has a stock gt wing that is black and in good condition and wants to trade let me know. also the paint has to be shiny not faded and dull. let me know if you are willing to trade

2) i also have a full xenon body kit (94 - 98) that is painted black , nice and shiny, not dull. the front piece is seperated from the bumper but the back is still attached to the bumper. i will sell with or without the bumpers, whichever you prefer, the whole kit costs over $600 new and mine is in very good condition. it includes the front and back pieces with or without bumpers, and the side skirts. make an offer

my email is [email protected] if your prefer to contact through email.
thanks