Stang=broken into wallet=teh gone!!!!!

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
My school sucks, mex ricers, ****ty administartion now this!!! I went to my car today, was ablout to get in when My friend came over and said there was a meeting that I needed to go to bout parking, well I went into the building my bro comes in about 10 mins later and says"Did you leave your door open" I told him he was an idiot that it wasn't open and brushed it off, well I go to get gas tonight and I have no wallet in my center console!!! My headunit and face plate are still there but don't work, maybe they tried to yank it and broke some wires b/c it was pulled out about an inch. Well i'm pissed, I'm gonna see if anyone saw anybody round my car yesterday. :mad:

Damn mother fuggin stealin bitches get your own damn MONEY!!!!

I had bout 50 bucks, a bank card, license, work permit, kroger plus card(I miss it), SS CARD!!, and a few other things like fishing license etc.

Someone will get hurt tomorrow

• Sponsors (?)

It wasn't rice boy, he walked to the building in front of me and I left before him, maybe one of his friends, if so noone will be left unpunished. I will probably end up going to jail, there was a fight in that parking lot 3 days ago and someone pulled a knife, 4 football players off the team and 3 ppl in jail, I guess I will get top bunk!

k tomorrow I am going to first find out who did it, if they admit, I will be civil and take back my belongings, then charges will be pressed, or if I can't find out who did it I will file a report, which will lead to nothing as usual.

I agree into not doing anything stupid.

In H.S., I know of a guy that his car got broken into at school. He would put a note on the back of his car talking about whoever did it was this and that. He walked around and when someone asked him about it, he would start talking smack. The robber was known to do it by a few of this freinds, and I guess it himiliated him, so he confronted him by handing him a note threatening to kill him if it didn't stop, because he was a gangster and knew people who would have him messed up and crap. He turned it into the campus cop and the campus cop got the gang unit and they pulled the punk out of the class and we never saw him again. One thing about thevies is that most of them are very stupid, that is why they can't get a job and hold one. Oursmarting them is the best meathod.

my friend just gave me a great Idea, I park in a chruch parking lot right next to school, tomorrow I am going to talk to the pastor to sse if they have a camera, I think they do and that will give me all of my answers

Been there done that. Some punks climbed through my sunroof at work and ripped off my digital camera and GBA. Nnedless to none of it was returned and the cop got no leads. Dont leave valuables in your car thats what i learned. And i would doubt that is one of that ricer kids friends. If your gonna fight them do it off school property and just get the person to the ground and un leash your ground and pound on them.

no way did I forget to lock it, its dark, I will check tomorrow, but i have a vert, its not hard at all to get in in 2 secs with a clothes hanger, the front and back windows separate so easily.

90mustangGT said:
Oursmarting them is the best meathod.

:lol: The first time I've ever said it- but that is ct material! :lol:

Dude, I'm not with the "Call the cops" crowd, though they are technically right... I'd try my best to find out who did it, talk smack about how much of a wuss he was and then find him alone... that's just me though. The smart guy knows where to do it and how not to get arrested. :chair:

I've tried that way before- when I was 17 and it brought on more trouble than it was worth. I tried to be good and go to the Cops, then I got death threats. I'd personally get my dad to watch from a distance and MAN UP...

Though it's probably not good to listen to me and I'm not telling you to do anything :)

I was thinking bout having my neighbor(hes 24) roll up there with his ccw and in case a weapon is pulled, he can break it up/have my back. One kid, the riceboy had a 9 in his car... I may be in a smidge of trouble if it was one of his friends.

grey5.0beast said:
I was thinking bout having my neighbor(hes 24) roll up there with his ccw and in case a weapon is pulled, he can break it up/have my back. One kid, the riceboy had a 9 in his car... I may be in a smidge of trouble if it was one of his friends.

Nope :nonono:

Your too young dawg- if there are guns involved chalk it up. Nothings worth getting shot over except family and kids

Who's dumb enough to leave their wallet in their car with people of origin from south of the United States around... then leave it unlocked?!?! :lol:

Edited: I figured he called them out, so I did Lyncher! :nice:

Im all for taking names and kicking ass...but watch who you mess with, some punk who is in a very big gang that you all know of started **** with one of my buddies in woodshop class...he just shoved him but my friend wouldve got my ass kicked so he basically wimped out...meanwhile im ready to ****ing knock this kids teeth out...and next day i find out the kids in this gang and has been known to be in the coke game (not the soda Ryan...:p lol) and has a baretta 9mm....so needless to say watch your back lol...and i dont live in a bad neighborhood either