Stang Officially Gone!

DocG

5th graders > me. They're not bant
Sep 25, 2005
Cincinnati area
*sniff* *sniff*....the stang is gone. Let's all take a moment to mourn the passing of this stang on to its next owner, whoever Ford decides to screw next.

mustang50.jpg

But....all is not bad. Here is its replacement. So far this thing is great. Nothing all that fancy, but rides really nice and will tow our boat with ease I'm sure. I will be keeping my eyes open for another play car, be it a mustang, camaro, cobra kit car, whatever. Its been a fun and stressful ride with that stang. I already miss the power. We do plan on starting a family within a year so the truck idea was out. Anyways, thanks to everyone for all their help and I'm sure I'll still be lurking around here making pointless contributions!

Explorer2.jpg

Explorer4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

they don't care about the rattling and oil leak. They will either fix it under warrenty ( Ford pays for that not the dealer) or they will auction the car and the dealer that buys it will fix it under warrenty.

Well anyways congrats on the new explorer. I really liek the 06+ explorers a lot.

yeah, good ol' 4.0. We didn't want to cough up the extra cash for the V8. This thing will tow 5500lbs or something like that. Our boat is only 2500lbs. So we have a little room to grow. Nothing is peppy enough compared to my stang, but it has a little pep to it.

The explorer isn't my favorite looking SUV. But....the silver is starting to grow on me...especially with all the black trim and tinted windows. I think the only part I really don't like is the front headlights.

The yellow stang was a great color...but I'll never buy yellow again. That damn color showed every speck of dirt, road grime, and exhaust grime, and if you didn't wash it every day, it all got embedded into the paint. Clay bar and meguiar's step 1 didn't get rid of it all even.

Gearbanger 101 said:
That looks an awful lot like a :sandyvagina:.
....alright, maybe a :burningvagina: :D
40th GT said:
lol, to me it looked like a :fleshlight: with custom colors.
You pervs think whatever you want. :rlaugh:
streetstang03 said:
did you pick up the kids from soccer practice yet? :rolleyes:
Why, do you need a ride home?

They originally offered me 14.5 with 30k on the clock. Had some terrible touch up job on a few scratches, and a small chunk missing from the trunk lid corner all from the previous owner. I talked them up to 16k which is about blue book trade in.

Rolled over a good amount into my explorer, but then again I had rolled over a few K into the mustang. One of these days I'll keep a car long enough to not keep getting raped.