Stange Enginering Struts/shocks??

swa-y2k-gt

Apr 14, 2003
dallas, texas
Well, I dont know how they perform , but I guess somebody has to be the first to find out.(that would be me) I seen them in an issue of MMFF mag they were not very expensive. The struts are 5 way adjustable @ $111.20 a piece and the shocks are 5 way adjustable @ $64.20 a piece.I figured with a name like stange enginering how could you go wrong, well i guess I'll find out. If any one has any info on this product post it. As for now I'll have to wait to see if there any good. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

well i had them on my old car & i liked them pretty well. i could tell a difference when i put them on, but i really couldn't tell a difference from each setting. that could have been because i didn't get the struts though :shrug:

Cool guys appreciate the responce. first off I know i cant spell ENGINEERING (i can now) LOL. I cant wait to install them,I did receive them today , and they are 10 way adjustable. The add in MMFF said they were 5 ways, guess thats cool. I'll post after the install and let you know what I think of them. It probally be after christmas though. :nice: