stangnet 1/4 window decal???

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
i remember a thread a few weeks back about someone seeing another mustang that had the stangnet.com logo on there 1/4 window... was that cusom made or can you buy those off this site from somewhere.. i looked but could not find one :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, How You Doing?
DSC00437.jpg

lol

stangnet original art design tshirts

Attachments

• DSC00437.jpg
    DSC00437.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 65
nice dude nice! thanks for the link... i think im gonna buy me one of them there mustang shirts... i love the white but should i get blue? since that's the color of my car?

i dig that decal but not sure if i want the whole mustang deal on it..wonder if i can modify it so it just says stangnet.com...or i can just print it out and have it made i guess...6.50 for shipping :lol:

damnit the shirts are smalls.. grrr.... time to place an order for some decals i guess lol

ha ha tiffany drives a pretty badazz yellow 03 tib... and hates mustangs ha ha ha i aint askin her crap lol

damnit the shirts are smalls.. grrr.... time to place an order for some decals i guess lol

ha ha tiffany drives a pretty badazz yellow 03 tib... and hates mustangs ha ha ha i aint askin her crap lol

Eh, I can be Quite Persuasive when needed, Born with the talent.:nice:

what's done to the car?
See, that's step one, i bypass my anti import mindset to project an interest into said girls mind that I have an interest in the work that has been done to something near and dear to her.

the short version since im at work...it has an intake, ported heads, cams, full ark exhaust, stage 2 clutch, short throw, eibachs, and shes 1 of 3 people to have that seibond cf hood and some 18s.. pretty dope car

the short version since im at work...it has an intake, ported heads, cams, full ark exhaust, stage 2 clutch, short throw, eibachs, and shes 1 of 3 people to have that seibond cf hood and some 18s.. pretty dope car

get her to join here, even if she hates our cars that's not to say we hate hers, Obviously she has time invested so i can respect her for that

ill see if she'll join..i guess she don't "hate" mustangs, just not really her style you know... her grandpa on the other hand has a sick 98 saleen..that thing is cammed n pullied with full exhaust... but he really only drives it to shows....whch he wins.. A LOT..... the only thing about that car is it has the double stacked wing... looks tacky to me but that's how it came