Stangs totaled

i most definitely keep a 5 cell Mag Light under my seat. works great if i need to see at night, works great if someone is trash talking on stangs, works great if someone wants to fight.

:nice: Same. Practical in more ways than a bat... but it works almost as well in that function too!

[edit] Rude of me... sorry to hear about the Stang, 281. Glad you're doing well, though. There will be many more Mustangs for you to abuse in your good health. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Im not a puss but its kind of an unfair advantage when its 3 on 1, plus they threw a pop at my car. :mad:

what the hell is a "pop"? :shrug:

:D

sorry to hear about the stang man. thats a bummer that it got crunched after all the work that went into it. . hope you and your buddy can work it out somehow. sounds like a crappy situation to be in. at least you and him are both alright though.

To the OP, sorry about your Stang dude and glad to hear you guys were not seriously hurt. Since nobody else has asked I'll be the one to ask was your buddy drinking or Stoned or was he just not paying attention?

wow, you dont know what spotlighting is?? Shining a spotlight out the window in fields lookin for deer...
lol, maybe its just pennsylvania....

Wow here in VA if a game warden catches you spotlighting deer at anytime they can confiscate every possession you have with you at the time including your car, even if there is no gun or other hunting weapon with you.

And for the "POP" question, I dated a woman from MI last summer and she was teaching me to speak "Midwestern" so I got that one..:rolleyes:

EDIT:

I almost forgot. As far as the bat is concerned, in this state, if you are caught with a bat in your car and not going to or comming from a Baseball game you can be arrested for carrying a weapon in your car. If you hit anyone (or 3) with the bat it is considered "Pre-Meditaded assault with a dangerous or deadly weapon" and can cause you a lot of trouble in court.

To the OP, sorry about your Stang dude and glad to hear you guys were not seriously hurt. Since nobody else has asked I'll be the one to ask was your buddy drinking or Stoned or was he just not paying attention?

Wow here in VA if a game warden catches you spotlighting deer at anytime they can confiscate every possession you have with you at the time including your car, even if there is no gun or other hunting weapon with you.

And for the "POP" question, I dated a woman from MI last summer and she was teaching me to speak "Midwestern" so I got that one..:rolleyes:

EDIT:

I almost forgot. As far as the bat is concerned, in this state, if you are caught with a bat in your car and not going to or comming from a Baseball game you can be arrested for carrying a weapon in your car. If you hit anyone (or 3) with the bat it is considered "Pre-Meditaded assault with a dangerous or deadly weapon" and can cause you a lot of trouble in court.
:rlaugh: VA is worse than CA

Wow dude, that seriously blows. I know the feeling though.... I have USAA, and they were VERY kind to me, I almost got ALL the money back that I put into my car, which was a lot. The way USAA works, they give you this sort of market value. They look around your area, autotrader, dealers, etc, and see what a similar car would sell for, then they add tax and registration, and thats what you get. I'm not sure what other insurance companies do, but that was my experience with USAA.

I'll be the first to recommend it....but i think you'd love an 05+ GT. Thats the route I took, and I couldn't be happier. Yes, i actually am glad that i got an 05 over a termi. But thats probably because i'm probably going to slap a KB on my 05 soon :D. When I went from my 04 to the 05, my insurance rates actually went down, and if you got a termi, it'd do the opposite. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you plan to do.

I guess I scared him pretty bad because when he got out I had to crawl out my passenger window and I spit a face full of blood on his windshield and ripped my bat out of my car and went walkin towards him...he just kept saying, "dude im SO sorry" and i thought, eh, all it would cause is trouble...so I threw the bat down and walked away.

What were you planning on doing? Cracking his head open?:shrug:

wow, you dont know what spotlighting is?? Shining a spotlight out the window in fields lookin for deer...
lol, maybe its just pennsylvania....

No, people prob. do it around here......hell I wish I did hunt, my fiance has had them run out in front of her twice now:mad: :mad: Maybe (If I could get away with it) I should start doing some backyard hunting with my 7.62 x 39:uzi:

So Thursday night my friend from school was following behind me...he was a good length behind me and there was a spotlighter stopped on the road in front of me. I stopped for the spotlighter because there were cars coming the other way so I couldnt go around yet, and when I put it in first gear to go out around, bam. He rearended me going between 60-80. Bent the car all the heck. Both quarter panels, axles, springs are completely off, rear bumper, trunk, everything...done. All that work for nothing. :nonono: How much do you guys think I will get for it? They will definitely total it, so how much will I get? I know some of you guys have been in the same situation. Any input? Thanks guys.

P.S.--03/04 Cobra time:Zip2:

At least you are ok, but WTF was your buddy doing so close behind you?????????? You should at the very least give someone a 3 car length distance while following. And if ya want a Cobra get the Cobra:flag: :hail2: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :cool:

EDIT:

Yeah the law is totally different here in CO. You are allowed to have limo tinted windows and carry a gun. REAL SAFE! Of course if you pull that gun out youre in a new mess of your own. But you are allowed to have it with you in your car.