steering wheel alignment

Has anybody else noticed there steering wheel isn't square(cocked to the left) to the seat in the sn-95 stangs.
I was wondering is there a way to adjust/square them back up. I know mine isn't the only one out there because I have seen numerous other stangs like mine.
Any thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

Jerry Leaming said:
Has anybody else noticed there steering wheel isn't square(cocked to the left) to the seat in the sn-95 stangs.
I was wondering is there a way to adjust/square them back up. I know mine isn't the only one out there because I have seen numerous other stangs like mine.
Any thoughts?

Mine is actually cocked the other way, but my car needs an alignment in a bad way. Hopefully that fixes the problem for me.

Need to clearify I'm not refering to a out of align front end causing the steering wheel to be turned while driving straight.
I'm refering to the steering wheel being further away from you on the left hand side and closer to you on the right hand side. Almost like the steering wheel needs to be pulled back to the passenger side of the car.

That's the way they are. Atleast that's the way mine is. A lot of the older benz's were that way too (S-class, etc). I thought it was something related to the age of the chassis. It would be great it I'm wrong and it could be adjusted.