Stock 289 w/3 speed. $275.00 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

66Restomod

Jan 4, 2007
==Located in Roanoke, Tx about 25 minutes from Ft. Worth, Tx and about 45 minutes from Dallas, Tx==

I have had this engine out of the car for less than 1 year. I pulled it last summer (late, around August/September) to prep the car for its paint job

The car is now painted, but I decided to go with a 302 bored .40 over matched to a T-5 out of a 93 5.0

This engine has been cannibalized. We removed the harmonic balancer, belt pully, header bolts, a couple of oil pan bolts, and just misc parts here and there. But the engine/valve covers/heads/crank/cam...etc...its all there.

According to the owner of my car before me, it ran when he parked it in 1997 (loooong time ago) but obviously wont run now as I have removed certain key parts.

Anyways, its a great rebuild candidate. Included are these goodies:

--New Lifters (dont know what they go to, but most likely a 289/302 SB)
--2 Holley 4bbl carbs and 1 stock motorcraft 2bbl carb
--Cam out of a 302, I think it is stock, but is unused.
--Original 3 speed out of a 289 mustang (if you dont want it, you dont have to take it, but I would love you forever if you did.

Pictures of us removing the engine:

mustang54.JPG

mustang55.JPG

mustang56.JPG

I will post pictures of what it looks like now as soon as I get home.

$275.00 OBO, I am trying to get cash for my T-5 Conversion. So please, bring all offers...my bank account is hurting from my new home purchase.

Oh and...this is what my car looks like now:

mustang118.jpg

mustang119.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.