Stock LS1 Vs Stock 05 GT

Sa when......I believe you said "SHOW ME" stock Camaros runnin Low 13s. Your so hard to satisfy, I spend hours upon hours trying to make you happy...and what do I get....."sigh" Nothing !!!

Your beginning to damage this relationship MISTER !!!

Actualy I said show me YOUR camaro running 12s hell even mid 13s. But to tell you the truth I am tired of this game! You might have fun on svtperformance.com alot of G.M guys post on that site as well.check it out. Have fun.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Actualy I said show me YOUR camaro running 12s hell even mid 13s. But to tell you the truth I am tired of this game! You might have fun on svtperformance.com alot of G.M guys post on that site as well.check it out. Have fun.:nice:

Nope...your first response to me was you have never seen a low 13 runner, all your buds run 13.60s. So im just showin ya is all

As far as me runnin, next time I hit the track ill make sure to take a Video :nice:

Just make sure its your car and not someone elses :nice: I could try and dig up some video I took at the track of my wife beating up on a bunch of modded LS1s in her mustang..Let me see what I can find..

Everybody knows stock ls1 4th gens can run low 13's I don't see the point of this thread

Hell I know a few guys my self that ran 13.0-13.1 bone stock and one Ws6 stock I know and saw him do a 12.9

LS-1 + good driver and in good air and at sea level = low 13 car easy

LOL who is doubting that?

Your admnistration good sir !!! lol... Sa When is a non beliver....and im pretty sure he hates me:D

I wouldn't doubt it. I know saying a buddy had one isn't me having one but he was not so good at the track and could still consistently run 13.6 - 13.7 in his 35th anniversary SS, with an auto, so throw on the manual and a good driver. Those cars had a lot of potential and still do.

Yes I am a non believer..ONLY because I have never seen it in person !! seems like everytime I go to the track [at least once a month] they can't seem to get any faster then high 13s. of course we are talking bone stock!! and how many of those are around?? I know of 2 that are still BONE stock around me.one is right down the street and is in are local car club goes to the track with us. the guy is my age and has had the car since new. 13.8 is his best time. auto 3.42 gears..car is very clean and bone stock!!
Now SS02 I don't hate you. I just agree to disagree with you. Plus I don't understand you but thats a whole other thread.LOL
Just playing with you guys. I will admitt at first I thought it was kind of stupid to be posting camaro vids on a mustang site but I understand some people need to live through others..If SS02 post some vids of his car he may be my new bestest friend..LOL

Ill agree your a spitfull person. Live through others !!! Your a perfectfull example of why ppl dislike certain sites. I have never untill recently said anything to you are anybody else in a negative way. I post some vids and talk about some other cars and you throw an internet tantrum. Really !!! Theres alot of things I dont like to read in threads, and I just find myself going to another thread....its that easy. Ive called one thing out on this site and its about a Stock motored 94 GT going 12s, which any hardcore stang lover knows.....thats not going to happen without some serious modifications.

Lets agree not to agree....and how about you refran from replying to me, and ill do the same. Im sure the guys are getting sick of us acting like children, which we are !!!

Ill agree your a spitfull person. Live through others !!! Your a perfectfull example of why ppl dislike certain sites. I have never untill recently said anything to you are anybody else in a negative way. I post some vids and talk about some other cars and you throw an internet tantrum. Really !!! Theres alot of things I dont like to read in threads, and I just find myself going to another thread....its that easy. Ive called one thing out on this site and its about a Stock motored 94 GT going 12s, which any hardcore stang lover knows.....thats not going to happen without some serious modifications.

Lets agree not to agree....and how about you refran from replying to me, and ill do the same. Im sure the guys are getting sick of us acting like children, which we are !!!

Will do.

Yes I am a non believer..ONLY because I have never seen it in person !! seems like everytime I go to the track [at least once a month] they can't seem to get any faster then high 13s. of course we are talking bone stock!!

Where do you live? I bet your track is way above sea level

Either way trust me on this, they can easily run low 13's even the autos.. As I said earlier a friend of mine went 12.9's on a bone stock brand new WS6 back in 2001

I know another guy who went bottom 13's with a auto SS... It can be done but it needs to be at a good track ( NED is like 70 feet above sea level) and you can't be a tard and try to do it on a 95 degree day with 100 percent humidity and a baro bellow 30 and shifting like a girl ( if it's a 6 speed)

You need A nice spring day at 65 degrees ( even colder is better but you need to be REALLY skilled to hook )at sea level with low humidity, baro pressure above 30 and a lot of skill then you can hit high 12's in those cars with the stock tires

One last thing..

there is a lot of things I have not seen in person but they exist.. It is common knowledge that these cars can and do run that fast so why give the guy a hard time..

Sa when......I believe you said "SHOW ME" stock Camaros runnin Low 13s. Your so hard to satisfy, I spend hours upon hours trying to make you happy...and what do I get....."sigh" Nothing !!!

Your beginning to damage this relationship MISTER !!!

Actually, that would be me, not Sa-When. ;)

And for everyone thrashing on SS02, I'll say this much. I'd be much more inclined to believe someone posting a truthful post about a Camaro's 1/4 time on a Mustang forum that I would ever be of someone posting one on a Camaro forum. Mustang owners/fans have no reason to lie on a Mustang forum, but Camaro owners/fans; think they won't agree with ridiculous claims of their "weapons of choice" running skewed numbers? Hmmmm...

And, not so fast, SS02. I think we'd all like to see some videos of YOUR Camaro. ;)

lol...well I tell you what, when it isnt 100 degrees with 100% humity down here in Texas, ill take it up to Enis to break the tires loose.....

Although I do have to warn you, the last time I floored the Camaro a Bright Light appeared and I ended up in 1985 wearing a Thriller jacket, MC Hammer parachute pants and singing IM a MANIAC, MANIAC ON THE RUNNNNN:nice:

Now thats fast boys !!!

lol...well I tell you what, when it isnt 100 degrees with 100% humity down here in Texas, ill take it up to Enis to break the tires loose.....

Although I do have to warn you, the last time I floored the Camaro a Bright Light appeared and I ended up in 1985 wearing a Thriller jacket, MC Hammer parachute pants and singing IM a MANIAC, MANIAC ON THE RUNNNNN:nice:

Now thats fast boys !!!

You wont get a good time in texas this time of year.. LOL drive up to atco dragway in NJ in late october and run a 12.99 and post it here..

Only reason I am getting involved in this argument is I HATE when people take well known facts that have been around for years ( like LS-1 cars going 13.0 or better stock) and call bs because the dumbasses they see at there local track at 2000 ft in 90 degree weather who can't drive are running 14's

hell most cars I see at the track run ****ty times even in good weather because 95 percent of people at the track suck at driving

As i said earlier just because YOU have not seen it personally that does not mean it has not happened many many times before..

Ok and now to tackle the YOUR camaro thing

Who cares if the video is of his car or not.. the debate was if LS-1 camaros can go 12's stock

answer is YES /argument

I really don't see why this is even a debate, Hell way back in 1998 we were seeing stock ls-1 f bodies topping 300 HP at the wheels stock and running 13.0 or better

Now thats fast boys !!!

So in other words, when it isn't raining, because rain is 100% humidity. :rlaugh:

And when isn't it 100 degrees in TX?