Stock Radio Code?

I put a different cd player in but now put my stock mach cd back in. It all hooks up and time shows and so forth, but no music will come out. Someone told me it might be like a theft derrent thing and i have to put a code it cause thats what they used to have to do on there old car. I guess what im asking is does anyone know the code for my 2004 mustang gt cd player? I appreciate any help.

• Sponsors (?)

thebigtwinkie21 said:
I put a different cd player in but now put my stock mach cd back in. It all hooks up and time shows and so forth, but no music will come out. Someone told me it might be like a theft derrent thing and i have to put a code it cause thats what they used to have to do on there old car. I guess what im asking is does anyone know the code for my 2004 mustang gt cd player? I appreciate any help.

How many plugs did you plug into the back of the radio - 2? If so, you forgot one..

well there is only one big plug thats goes in the back, the guy who installed everything f'd it up, Cause i found a peice in my console that he had took out, when i took it back up there he never even asked aobut it, all there is behind the cd player is one bunched up group that plugs into the bottom right of the CD player, nothing else there.