strange 1o way adjustable or Lakewood 70/30

Which one of these are a better selection? I was going to go with lakewood front 70/30s and 50/50s out back but I've ran across the strange adjustable fronts and rears. They look like a nice choice but I want to see if anyone else runs them? so does anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

The strange give u options obviously as you can select what you want the car to do. Lakewoods are pretty much drag only. So the first thing you need to figure out is what you want to do with your car. If you want drag only, then the lakewoods, but if you want to do any type of road racing or corner carving...... Then the strange will give u options to adjust for what type of driving you plan on doing.

6 of one, half dozen of another..... :D

I found some Tokico 5 way adj. on the front of a 97 Cobra. They are awesome. I didn't paly with them while they were on the car, but I did when they were off. You could tell a big difference in the settings.

I have Lakewood 50/50's on my 96 Cobra out back, and they made the car ride rough. I'd get Strange adj. for the back for sure, and maybe the front if they're cheaper than the Tokico's.