Summit promo codes?

• Sponsors (?)

I just found out summit does not do promo codes anymore. Sucks But...

i had a dilemma...I was going to buy FRPP C Springs from mustangtuning.com for 149.99 plus free shipping or go summit with 144.88 + 10.95 shipping = 155.83.

Luckily i live 3 hours away from the Reno, NV warehouse so it will get here on friday or quite possibly tomorrow cuz SF Bay Area shipping from them is notoriously known for being super quick. So i went with summit, id pay 6 extra bucks knowing that it will get here faster.

Just an fyi, on American Muscle use the code mustangboards and you get a 6% discount. So it saves you a little more.

You will definatly get them faster from Summit. Same for me with Jegs too, I usually get stuff the next day with regular UPS.

Haha yeah ill let you know. Was it pretty simple? Do you think ill need an alignment with the springs alone?

Simple? I guess you could say that, but it takes a good amount of time and def have someone who knows how to take out front springs out help you pry them out after you drop the A-arm. Or at least have an unkowlegable person hold a long peice of metal inside the spring so it stops it from springing out on ya. Id recomend picking up some C looking metal peices that will hold the spring while compressed then keeping it semi-compressed after you lower the jack so you can take out the backs easily( you don't require spring compressors exactly). Make sure you put a stand on the frontal differential so the holes match up for the sway bar after your done. You will need an alignment, but if its not too bad initially then wait two weeks for it to settle before aligning it so it wont change slightly as it settles. Yeah, let me know if and when your doing this if you need my help.

Here's a link on the matter: http://www.stangnet.com/tech/spring.html