Supercharged '98 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

98GTfromGA

Founding Member
Mar 17, 2002
Memphis
Well I think I want to get out of the Mustang thing for a while. I am the original owner of this 1998 Mustang GT. I got the car in October of 1998 from Kings Crown Ford in Jacksonville, FL. The car was originally an automatic but I put a T-45 in back in 2003. To be honest I'm really just kinda tired, I've done everything I can do and want to move on to something else. I actually want to get an 09 Corvette. The car shows 128k on the dash but some of those are ghost miles because I ran the 3.73 gears for a while without the speedcal.

4.6L romeo block .020 over
Diamond 15cc pistons with valve reliefs
Modmax 4340 rods with ARP2000 bolts
Forged cobra crank
ARP head and main studs
2001 romeo PI heads
Comp cams valvesprings
bronze guides
Comp cams 102300 XE274H cams
Vortech V-7 JT-trim supercharger
cxracing 31x12x3 fmic
Pro-M protube maf
60lb injectors
255lph intank pump
255lph Vortech T-rex inline pump
kirban adjustable fpr
HKS SSQV blow off valve
knockoff Greddy blow off valve
Spec stage 3 clutch
solid motor mounts
Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors
Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
Steeda sport springs
Bilstein HD shocks struts
Pro3i tubular lower control arms
Mac LT headers
Pypes offroad x pipe
Bassani catback exhaust
SCT xcal 2 dynotuned made 460 rwhp on a Mustang dyno with 13lbs of boost

With more fuel pump, and revving to 7k I think it will make 490-500 on a mustang dyno and probably 16lbs of boost, the 13lbs was made at 6000 rpm
The car was a daily driver for 7 years but I only drive it on weekends now. Motor has under 2000 miles on it.
I'm probably forgetting some things. It has a pioneer cd player and some pioneer speakers in the doors.

The body is probably a 6/10 and the only mechanical issue is that the heater core needs to be replaced, I bypassed it for now. It needs that kick panel below the door on the passenger side.

If the body was perfect I would probably want like 11,500 for it but as it sits I want like 9000 which I think is fair. The forged motor and blower and intercooler are worth 6500 easy so you would be getting the car for 2500 with all the suspension work done to it.

I am open to trades, 408/410W fox body or 95 mustang. I don't have to sell it, just wanting a new project. I do have the title in hand ready to go. I will also consider parting it out but want to sell the motor complete and the blower/intercooler together. Would also trade for a full size pickup, V8 4x2 or 4x4 regular or crew cab.

xnvpzd.jpg

10s4ow9.jpg

149wjh1.jpg

ifbqcm.jpg

2a9cto7.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.