Svo Pics!!!

Heres some pics like i promised, It looks a little rough but have the interior out now and cleaned. Looks awesome just trying to find some paint to match the interior code on the door says MA,
Went to ford and no luck think they said charcoal but just wanted to confirm and do i have to get the oaint through ford or can i get it somewhere else?
View attachment 526335
View attachment 526336
View attachment 526337
View attachment 526338
View attachment 526339
View attachment 526340
View attachment 526341
View attachment 526342
Sorry about all the pics Just like a kid with a new toy!!! :D :D :D :D :D

• Sponsors (?)

I think I remember seeing this car on ebay also! I am hoping
this guy puts some wire loom on the car before he sells it.
I think the leather looks awesome and that motor looks super.

latroca1 said:
yeah it was last week i missed the auction but e-mailed him and voila had to go through the chief first!!!!

My girl asked me today if that was it for spending,I told her for now untill i find the parts i need to make it faster!!!!! :D :rolleyes:

This sounds like me all over again :) I missed the auction on my SVO but emailed the guy and he still had it. So after I go the ok from the boss :) I took a road trip to go pick up my new car. ( new to me lol) I been saving up and buying parts here and there waiting for this summer to make it faster :D

way to go! hope you love it like I do mine.

Hey mine looked awful under the hood when I bought it, wires everywhere exposed, yours reminded me. Plus mine had a blown headgasket. :D

Wire loom and your own labor is cheap. There's a pic of my engine bay on this page from when I first got my 'vo http://140cilx.stangnet.com/photo2.html I think mine was uglier! Look at it and feel better! :nice:

You and Pro-Hawk need to come to the SVO reunion in October - it's a blast!

Actually my production date is 11/83 which i thought i read on this svo page that was considered mid 83'
I could be wrong i'll check it again!!!
I been out there on and off rewiring everything what a nightmare bare wires wires that were barely together and they all were saturated with oil...

Actually I have an early production '84 as well (build date Oct 31, 83). Your date would qualify as an '84 production year. There was never an '83 production year of the SVO. Car manufactures start building cars sometime in the year preceeding the year they put on the car. Take for example the '05 stang. It is coming out on to dealerships this year ('04) but is an '05 stang. Make sense?

Car looks good though, good luck with it and check out www.svoca.com when you can. There is a lot of info over there on the SVO and a buch of good folks. Also, you have to make the reunion as well!!!